• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Majora's Mask 3D

I'm really enjoying Majora's Mask so far ^ - ^ I thought I'd get all paranoid about the time though xD

I just hope there are no temples like the water temple from Ocarina of Time. I spent like 2 hours on that

Last edited:
I spent like 2 hours on that
2 hours? xD Haha I spent waaay longer on the Water Temple, I didn't use a guide up until the last part where I pretty much gave in = u =
I've got 7 masks now and haven't even got to the Swamp Part yet ^ ^ Taking it slow but I wanna complete the game fully with all the Pieces of Heart, etc...

I just hope there are no temples like the water temple from Ocarina of Time. I spent like 2 hours on that

I don't know whether it's because I'm older and smarter now compared to when I was younger, but is it only me that's finding all of the temples really easy? As of yet I haven't had to spend more than 3 days on each temple (3 in-game days) I completed the entire Water temple in under half a day.

The boss was difficult, though. Mainly because the new swimming in the remake is absolutely terrible compared to the old 64 swimming.

The beaver race thing was hell

I'm exploring the snowhead temple before actually completing it because I've got time to burn. I found the fire arrow, so that should make it a whole lot easier the second run. The bunny hood is currently my favorite mask so far.

lol, I wouldn't really race through the game if I were in your places. It's a Zelda game with an amazing huge open world to explore, so take your time enjoying it XD.

Well, I'm almost done this game.

7 Heart Pieces to go and I need to tackle Stone Tower next.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How's the graphics compared to OOT3D? :) About the same? I'm excited to pick up my copy in a few months (when I can afford it).
The same, just slightly better.

lol, I wouldn't really race through the game if I were in your places. It's a Zelda game with an amazing huge open world to explore, so take your time enjoying it XD.

.............no it's not lol do you even know what open world means?

Great Bay Temple.

You can't spell Ignorant without IGN
10411005_638666949612436_8184823034120957646_n.jpg

"Open world" and "free-roaming" suggest the absence of artificial barriers,[4] in contrast to the invisible walls and loading screens that are common in linear level designs.
Artificial barriers? Invisible walls?
Philosophy-Alien-Meme.jpg

Google says:
S5sRnKN.png

Which applies to Majoora's mask world design.

Artificial barriers? Invisible walls?
Philosophy-Alien-Meme.jpg

Google says:
S5sRnKN.png

Which applies to Majoora's mask world design.

An open world is a type of video game level design where a player can roam freely through a virtual world and is given considerable freedom in choosing how or when to approach objectives.[1] The term free roam is also used, as is sandbox and free-roaming.[2][3] "Open world" and "free-roaming" suggest the absence of artificial barriers,[4] in contrast to the invisible walls and loading screens that are common in linear level designs. Generally open world games still enforce many restrictions in the game environment, either because of absolute technical limitations or in-game limitations (such as locked areas) imposed by a game's linearity.

even though wiki isn't a reliable source, it's right most of the time.

Back