• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Majora's Mask 3D

You really nees to get the fairies from this Temple. The reward is a magic bar that is 2x as big. And the fairies will be marked on your map, so it shouldn't be as hard to find them the second time.

Oh damn I had a feeling I'd have to go back.. poop why must I be so slow in video games. >.<

At least tell me I don't have to fight that damn creepy boss again? Lmao

Last edited:
I went back in woodfall temple and found all 15 fairies (well 14 and had to use a walkthrough to find the 15th one) but I got my magic bar doubled and now I can take a break before moving on to the next temple.

When you travel back to the first day does your sword get reset if you forged it at the mountain village house thing? I have gold dust and not sure if it's worth it if it just resets to the old sword

When you travel back to the first day does your sword get reset if you forged it at the mountain village house thing? I have gold dust and not sure if it's worth it if it just resets to the old sword
If you forge it to the Razor Sword, yes, it will reset. If you forge it into the Gilded Sword, you will keep it. However, you need to forge the Razor Sword on the first day and the Gilded Sword on the second day or you won't have time to forge it before the Moon comes down.

you have to be really precise with the rings that are half out of water or else zora link freaks out and you lose time

I just beat Snowhead, so I'm not quiiiite there yet, but is this a new problem?

I loved the Zora racing game as a kid, I don't recall having any problems with it.

I just beat Snowhead, so I'm not quiiiite there yet, but is this a new problem?

I loved the Zora racing game as a kid, I don't recall having any problems with it.

I think it is. I never had any problems in the original, but in this version, it took me about five tires to get the bottle from the elder beaver because the rings were so problematic/glitchy.

i had to use chateau romani just to beat the beaver race. this is my only complaint about the zora swimming slower.

I'm going to be a noob and use a walkthrough for the Great Bay temple. I only found 1 key and I'm 6 hours from the third day xD

Quick question: is anyone able to see Majora's Mask 3DS (the game) available online at Target? I want to order it from there, but it doesn't seem to exist on the website....

Also, if I managed to make it to a Target store, do you think it would be in stock?

Thanks in advance.

Quick question: is anyone able to see Majora's Mask 3DS (the game) available online at Target? I want to order it from there, but it doesn't seem to exist on the website....

Also, if I managed to make it to a Target store, do you think it would be in stock?

Thanks in advance.

Why not just buy it from the nintendo site?

Thanks in advance.

207-02-1514

That's the DPCI (item number). It might not be on the site anymore weird. But you can call and ask if they have it.

So, I got the game last night. Are we even supposed to get Majora's Mask? If so, how?

Back