• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Majora's Mask 3D

Just got the piece of heart from the octopus shooting gallery, anyone else find it difficult? I was there for about 15 minutes straight xD
I actually found those the easiest of the mini games
The hardest was the goron racing followed closely by the zora ring minigame

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welp, I completed the Bomber's Notebook, obtained all Heart Pieces and Masks, and I rescued all the fairies. I guess now the only thing to do is fish as the Fierce Deity, lol.

do you get anything special by doing so?

I actually found those the easiest of the mini games
The hardest was the goron racing followed closely by the zora ring minigame

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you get anything special by doing so?

That's for you to figure out <3 I haven't seen anyone else say anything about what you get from it, so i think I'm the only one.

That's for you to figure out <3 I haven't seen anyone else say anything about what you get from it, so i think I'm the only one.

oh good i thought it was for ****s and giggles

I'm picking up from OoT Master Quest and I had to guess the Scarecrows Song... LRLRLRLR... That took long

Just got the piece of heart from the octopus shooting gallery, anyone else find it difficult? I was there for about 15 minutes straight xD

I struggled so hard on that game in the N64/Gamecube version but this time it only took me three tries to get both prizes. I guess gyroscope aim is better even though I hate having to move my arms.

I really liked the goron race. It's fun to roll around, so the snowhead temple boss fight was rather enjoyable. The race wasn't as hard as I expected it to be from what I heard about it. I got first place on my first run. The hardest mini-game for me will always be fishing. I do not have the patience for that.

Last edited:
Soo I finished the woodfall dungeon and had like 5 minutes left before the third day and I was doing the butler shrine thing. I didn't have enough time so I played the song to the beginning of the first day and now I can't go there since the giant octorok is covering the hole to get in -,- is there a way to get in without completing the dungeon again?

Last edited:
Soo I finished the woodfall dungeon and had like 5 minutes left before the third day and I was doing the butler shrine thing. I didn't have enough time so I played the song to the beginning of the first day and now I can't go there since the giant octorok is covering the hole to get in -,- is there a way to get in without completing the dungeon again?
Take the tour again/kill it with an arrow/warp to Woodfall and then complete the entire temple again/just kill the boss instead.

I haven't been on TBT in a few days so I haven't posted here yet, but I got the New 3DS XL and MM on release date! I'm kind of indifferent about the changes at the moment though. One thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the movement of the bank from West Clocktown to behind the Clock Tower. While it is more convenient, I feel like it made West Clocktown really empty and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Over all, the game seems a lot easier, but then again, that could be because I've beaten the game so many times before cx I am really loving the c-stick feature in this game though!

I haven't been on TBT in a few days so I haven't posted here yet, but I got the New 3DS XL and MM on release date! I'm kind of indifferent about the changes at the moment though. One thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet is the movement of the bank from West Clocktown to behind the Clock Tower. While it is more convenient, I feel like it made West Clocktown really empty and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Over all, the game seems a lot easier, but then again, that could be because I've beaten the game so many times before cx I am really loving the c-stick feature in this game though!
I would agree with you if I wasn't so upset that you got IT. D:

i bought this on release but ive still not played it.
i usually hardcore play zelda games, and then when i get near the end i stop playing oops

hopefully taking forever to start lets me finish. from what ive seen it looks fun

On my 2nd day of not playing Majora's Mask and it feels great :3

Ill have to start using the Sheikah stone more often.

Last edited:
done with life forgot to save after the great bay temple

Is it just me, or does Target.com not have MM3DS listed? The game, not the console. I have target giftcard money and I want to buy the game from Target! :(

Ummmm so I just beat the for 1st temple and received the mask from the deku king but god dammit I had 20 seconds to spare and couldn't take the green fairies to the fairy queen. Does that mean that I need to start over or was her prize not important? >.<
Ughh I hope I don't have to start over in the temple to find all the stray fairies again. :_(

Ummmm so I just beat the for 1st temple and received the mask from the deku king but god dammit I had 20 seconds to spare and couldn't take the green fairies to the fairy queen. Does that mean that I need to start over or was her prize not important? >.<
Ughh I hope I don't have to start over in the temple to find all the stray fairies again. :_(
You really nees to get the fairies from this Temple. The reward is a magic bar that is 2x as big. And the fairies will be marked on your map, so it shouldn't be as hard to find them the second time.

but it only took me a day the second time around instead of 2 days

Back