• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Magical Boy's: Sketch Freebies ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ [slots: closed/ waiting list: closed]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna practice, lay it on me folks. Give me your children >:Y

http://m.imgur.com/a/jvQpE

Fun stuff! My dork is a prankster but also 'everyone's momma'. Super dedicated bestie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa! I just browsed your blog. Nice stuff! I love your fun style!

Would you draw Hugh the lazy pig in a flowercrown? c:

Oooh snap. I love how you drew my oc last time so I'll consider him:
http://sta.sh/220zr5lomsra

But if you want something new, maybe him:
jude_harlem_by_zujina-da34ng2.png

Would you draw Hugh the lazy pig in a flowercrown? c:

That's a really cute request, im on it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, awesome art you have here! I'd like to put him up here for your consideration, if that's okay?

Refs: [Hair Ref (His bangs cover the left side of his face], [Actual Clothing Ref], [Acurate In-game picture] (Sorry, Im not sure how to upload pictures properly from the 3DS!)

He's a mischievous guy, thinks highly of himself really. He wears the crown, bandages, and sometimes carries the star wand around.

Thanks for your consideration and hopefully I gave enough info;; Cheers!

He's so cute, and that's plenty of info thanks. I added you onto the waiting list!

He's so cute, and that's plenty of info thanks. I added you onto the waiting list!

Thank you for your kind words and for putting me on the list!

Hiiii!! I know I got art here before but your style is cuteee ;0
image.jpgimage.jpg
Not sure what you prefer to draw so either of these nerddssss maybe?
If not that's okayy<3

Back