Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

Breaking News

"Pretzels! Come get your pretzels right here! All of them are free anyway!" Oath2order shouts.

Dolby, being one to never miss out on a free salty snack, goes up to the Salty Snacks Stand and takes all of the pretzels and proceeds to give Oath2order a rather large tip.

After Dolby left the stand, oath2order quickly packed up his bags and took off. The Salty Snacks Stand crumbled to the ground behind him.

Berrypop then went to go get some pretzels, but she started crying when she noticed the wreckage of the Salty Snacks Stand.

Oath2order, the Salty Snacks Vendor, made his fortune at the carnival
Win Condition: Have someone (not you) post something containing the word "saltiness/salty/salt/etc."

Oath2order is the Carnival's first winner!

It is still Night Zero.

I'm day cop. oath2order is third party. Lynch him! ;)
No way!!!!1!1! Let's all gang up on oath2order!

Also, if someone doesn't know who to use their action on, feel free to use it on me. It has to do something with my role, but I won't share all of the details just yet. What happens only works if I guess who used an action on me, though. The result is beneficial to the both of us, so sharing publicly if you use your action on me is in your best interest.

Good job scum2order!

MY PRETZELS
D:
Darth_vader_no.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, you know any other salty foods?

- - - Post Merge - - -

gg.

Bye guys, thanks Dolby and Berrypop!

I fell for the deliciousness of pretzels

It's night you're lying you're not day cop

I was surprised you didn't catch onto that earlier and-- oi, GET BACK IN THE GAME. I don't wanna play if you're not here. D:

I'm kidding, obviously, Nick - so don't take offence. <3

So I suppose the best strategy would be for us to lynch the players with the most deadly roles because that would benefit everyone else. But how do we know what the roles do? The game is "open" yet the roles have no descriptions.

So I suppose the best strategy would be for us to lynch the players with the most deadly roles because that would benefit everyone else. But how do we know what the roles do? The game is "open" yet the roles have no descriptions.
Umm, I would assume there was a description in the Role PM.

I'm assuming Jeremy is referring to the fact that we don't know what anyone's role does besides our own.

Wtf oath already won

- - - Post Merge - - -

how would we possibly know which roles are the most deadly? I'm players that can kill won't openly reveal so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure *

Back