Cycling ❁❁Maddie's Cycling Towns❁❁ [OFFLINE]

Marina yes, but I'm sorry, Fauna is one of my dreames :( If i get Fauna in Lovecity ill be happy to let you know! (sorry for the lack of inclusion of that part)! Also I see that one of your dreamies is Savannah, would you like to lurk for her as well?

Sure why not :) thanks for asking

And sorry I think I misread your dreamies list. :)

Last edited:
If you can go to 7 mil you have a deal, but he isn't in boxes yet. I'll be sure to inform you when he is available if you'd like, or you can reserve him for him to be guaranteed to you for 50 tbt. I'll remember your offer though so that when he does go in boxes your offer will be up! :)

I can definitely go to 7 mil! I don't have TBT because I'm a newbie but I'm prepared to outbid anyone else when he does get into boxes!

Hello =) Could you please take Renee off of auto-void so I can lurk for her? Thanks!

Sure why not :) thanks for asking

And sorry I think I misread your dreamies list. :)

You didn't misread it, it wasn't up yet :) this thread was just started yesterday, so it still had some things to be fixed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can definitely go to 7 mil! I don't have TBT because I'm a newbie but I'm prepared to outbid anyone else when he does get into boxes!

sounds good to me! I'll add you to the lurking list so that you're notified ahead of time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello =) Could you please take Renee off of auto-void so I can lurk for her? Thanks!

No problem!

if lopez is original can i please have him ;w;;​

if lopez is original can i please have him ;w;;​

He isn't in boxes yet, but you can definitely lurk for him or reserve him for 50 tbt :) and yes, he should be 100% original. I'll check again to make sure before I make a certain deal! :)

Lurking for Diana, Francine or Kid Cat. Maybe Static, but he's not high maintenance. Anyone else who wants Static may go ahead of me. c:

Last edited:
Can I reserve Lobo for one million? And I can add another two to buy him?

Yep! I'll open my town to take the reservation fee whenever you're ready, but you can pay me for Lobo when you come to get him and he's ready to move out :) Thank you!

Could I lurk for Felicity and Portia please?

Last edited:
Back