Shop // lunatepic's shiny new art shop // [TBT: full / RLC: open]

Hi hello i LOVE your art?

I wanted to ask if you would be okay with drawing a couples picture in your chibi style! '7')/ I'm interested in ordering but I don't quite have my references in order *quite yet*, so if you could hold a RLC slot for me I would really appreciate it! TvT

Sorry for the late reply, but AHHHH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE ART!!! It's really beautiful dsjfksh how do you do it ; w; <3
<33 hhhhhh thank you, glad you like it!!

Hi hello i LOVE your art?

I wanted to ask if you would be okay with drawing a couples picture in your chibi style! '7')/ I'm interested in ordering but I don't quite have my references in order *quite yet*, so if you could hold a RLC slot for me I would really appreciate it! TvT
ghhh thank you ;; yeah that'd be totally fine!! i'll go ahead and add you to the list

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbt___ariane___lexy3_by_lunallumi-dcoywly.png

pickup for ariane! alt version w/out the flora let me know if you want any changesss

aaaAAAAAAHH OMGomgomg she is stunningggggg!!! I'm in love with the piece your art is so incredible <3<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wouldn't change a thing, she is perfecttt, my flower girl is so gorgeous

(I can only see the alternate version though, not the first one for some reason? ;_; )

aaaAAAAAAHH OMGomgomg she is stunningggggg!!! I'm in love with the piece your art is so incredible <3<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wouldn't change a thing, she is perfecttt, my flower girl is so gorgeous

(I can only see the alternate version though, not the first one for some reason? ;_; )

hehe thank youuu ;w; I'm super happy you like it!!
that's strange, hopefully you can see it here? https://orig00.deviantart.net/c1a1/f/2018/281/9/8/tbt___ariane___lexy3_by_lunallumi-dcoywly.png

Last edited:
OH MY LORD IT'S PERFECT aaaaaaaaaaaa i want to cry with joy it's better than i could have hoped, you're so talented, thank you so much for drawing for me! TIME TO SHOW IT OFF HEHE :blush:

Last edited:
aah omg it looks amazing!!!! thank you so so much!! <3
btw did i already pay you? I cant really remember sorry^^
oh and do you have toyhouse or dA so i can credit you or do i use your belltree profile to credit you? :)

you did! thanks again!

my da is mostly dead so it'd be cool if you used my belltree profile :>

ohmigosh I love your art, I would like to make a request but I’m not too sure yet. I’m gonna keep this thread in mind though in case I change my mind

Last edited:
username: esweeeny
style: chibi - love the reference with the duck so cute!
character ref(s): Zeke's instagram: instagram.com/zekethehuskamute
SOME ART REF of ME AND ZEKE AND SOME EXPRESSIONS:
il_570xN.1312560236_4ly3.jpg
es2_by_caprisu-dcrv0ag.jpg
es1_by_caprisu-dcrv0as.jpg

payment: 170 tbt OR more, let me know price?

would love me standing and zeke be by myself side :)

extra notes: I really want art of my husky and I -- please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Hey! Maybe I should've clarified more in the OP, but slots for tbt are currently closed (things are pretty busy atm but I'm still taking comms for rlc!)
Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
I can do RLC how much would that be? Love your artwork ^~^

your art is so lovely!!! i'll keep an eye out for when tbt slots open up again!

Back