• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop // lunatepic's shiny new art shop // [TBT: full / RLC: open]

Hi hello i LOVE your art?

I wanted to ask if you would be okay with drawing a couples picture in your chibi style! '7')/ I'm interested in ordering but I don't quite have my references in order *quite yet*, so if you could hold a RLC slot for me I would really appreciate it! TvT

Sorry for the late reply, but AHHHH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE ART!!! It's really beautiful dsjfksh how do you do it ; w; <3
<33 hhhhhh thank you, glad you like it!!

Hi hello i LOVE your art?

I wanted to ask if you would be okay with drawing a couples picture in your chibi style! '7')/ I'm interested in ordering but I don't quite have my references in order *quite yet*, so if you could hold a RLC slot for me I would really appreciate it! TvT
ghhh thank you ;; yeah that'd be totally fine!! i'll go ahead and add you to the list

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbt___ariane___lexy3_by_lunallumi-dcoywly.png

pickup for ariane! alt version w/out the flora let me know if you want any changesss

aaaAAAAAAHH OMGomgomg she is stunningggggg!!! I'm in love with the piece your art is so incredible <3<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wouldn't change a thing, she is perfecttt, my flower girl is so gorgeous

(I can only see the alternate version though, not the first one for some reason? ;_; )

aaaAAAAAAHH OMGomgomg she is stunningggggg!!! I'm in love with the piece your art is so incredible <3<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wouldn't change a thing, she is perfecttt, my flower girl is so gorgeous

(I can only see the alternate version though, not the first one for some reason? ;_; )

hehe thank youuu ;w; I'm super happy you like it!!
that's strange, hopefully you can see it here? https://orig00.deviantart.net/c1a1/f/2018/281/9/8/tbt___ariane___lexy3_by_lunallumi-dcoywly.png

Last edited:
OH MY LORD IT'S PERFECT aaaaaaaaaaaa i want to cry with joy it's better than i could have hoped, you're so talented, thank you so much for drawing for me! TIME TO SHOW IT OFF HEHE :blush:

Last edited:
aah omg it looks amazing!!!! thank you so so much!! <3
btw did i already pay you? I cant really remember sorry^^
oh and do you have toyhouse or dA so i can credit you or do i use your belltree profile to credit you? :)

you did! thanks again!

my da is mostly dead so it'd be cool if you used my belltree profile :>

ohmigosh I love your art, I would like to make a request but I’m not too sure yet. I’m gonna keep this thread in mind though in case I change my mind

Last edited:
username: esweeeny
style: chibi - love the reference with the duck so cute!
character ref(s): Zeke's instagram: instagram.com/zekethehuskamute
SOME ART REF of ME AND ZEKE AND SOME EXPRESSIONS:
il_570xN.1312560236_4ly3.jpg
es2_by_caprisu-dcrv0ag.jpg
es1_by_caprisu-dcrv0as.jpg

payment: 170 tbt OR more, let me know price?

would love me standing and zeke be by myself side :)

extra notes: I really want art of my husky and I -- please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Hey! Maybe I should've clarified more in the OP, but slots for tbt are currently closed (things are pretty busy atm but I'm still taking comms for rlc!)
Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
I can do RLC how much would that be? Love your artwork ^~^

your art is so lovely!!! i'll keep an eye out for when tbt slots open up again!

Back