ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
!

??Rules??
? I don't steal and I am child and adult friendly!
? 4 leaf clovers will be planted outside of your house unless you want me to put them else were.
? You can only do 3 requests per day.
ALL 100% FREE!!! Tips are kindly accepted, maybe in TBT or ig.

??My promise??
(Like in the rules. I promise not to take any flowers or 4 leaf clover or anything else away from your town without your permission!)
?After your request(s) I will leave you with a positive wifi rating and a I will also leave you with a perfect fruit.
?I am super friendly so no cursing will be involved. If you have a question please PM me or VM me!
?I will PM you asking whenever you are available.

??Packages??

??Wild weeding??
I'll weed your town. (Please note: if I find any four leaf clovers, I will plant them outside your house but please tell me if you want me to put them else were.)

??Fruitlious fruits??
I will give you any fruit I have in the game. {I don't have durians, persimmons or lyc?e.}

?? Flower Planting ??
I will provide 15 different regular flowers and plant them in the spot of your choosing.

?? Flower Paths ??
I will provide 20 regular flowers and line your paths. (You are free to provide more and I will plant them for you.)

?? X Marks The Spot ??
I will dig up all gyroids, fossils or pitfalls and put them in one spot in your town.

?? Fruit Picking ??
I will pick all of your fruit, sell it at Retail and give you the money!!

?? Fruit Planting ??
I will provide 10 fruits of your choosing and plant them for you.

~??New Member Package??~
**You may only order this package if you have been a member of The bell tree forums for less than a week**
?? 1 of each fruit {That I have..}
?? 5 Regular Flowers
?? 5k in bells
??1 Hybrid
??DLC

??~Please leave a wifi rating!!~??

Once I finish making my paths, I don't mind letting you over to help me with flowers and such c: Just wondering, what do you get out of all this? Since it's free I was wondering why you'd want to do it :3

This is very sweet of you! I'd be interested in your digging service as I hate digging out gyroids and fossils and the like :)

You copied this directly from Hybrid Heaven and just renamed the packages..

Back