• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looks like a city build it.

N e s s

It’s Furret Friday
Bells
う
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
It looks to me like this will be less of just make homes, but a more free way to build an animal crossing town. And part of me hopes that this will have the ability to have animals from you new leaf town to come here. What are things you guys want in this game?

Well they did say you were building the town from the ground up and I think thats awesome

Yeah, I wasn't interested in the game at first because I thought it was just decorating homes (which I guess is fun, but I doubt it would hold interest for long). Building the town altogether looks swizzle though!!

I wonder if there's gonna be a way to view other towns through internet for inspiration though. That'd be fun.

Honestly, this is a good first-step. A proper, full-scale Animal Crossing city-builder would be amazing.

Back