• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking or specific House exteriors and mailboxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamantOrb

Big Nerd
Bells
Switch
7499-7412-4403
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hi, I'm doing a toy shop house and really want the golden exterior, but first I gotta get another toy shop exterior to get the necessary points. If you have any of the following exteriors, could I please visit your town and order? Everything in bold is most wanted cause I'm sure matching sets rack up more points.

- Astro Exterior
- Kiddie Exterior
- Melon Exterior
- Astro Door
- Concrete Fence
- Pink Fence
- Blue Fence
- Blue Mailbox
- Metal Mailbox
- Stainless Mailbox

I can give you tbt, igb, perfect peaches, bamboo shoots or a pair of breedable hybrids for your trouble. I just want a nice and fun toy shop house.

hey, I am cycling through days in my town and I'd be happy to open my gates anytime one of those come in my shop? Just PM/ VM me :D

Last edited:
I have the stainless mailbox in my shop if you want it!

Hello! ;7; I have the melon exterior in my shop if you’d like it! Just please let me know and I can open my gates for you! ^^

Ah! Sorry for the late response! The website kept telling me it was down so I gave up... If any of you are still available, I'd love to visit! I'll only be available for about two more hours today, though.

Ah! Sorry for the late response! The website kept telling me it was down so I gave up... If any of you are still available, I'd love to visit! I'll only be available for about two more hours today, though.

I'm available if you wanna drop by real quick!

Ah, okay, thank you so much! I'm already friends with you so please lmk when your gate's open. ^.^

I know I'm super delayed in responding... I keep getting called by family to do stuff when I think I have free time. I'm omw! Thank you so much for being patient with me!

Ah;;, sorry I wasn’t available! I was asleep;;. Would you still like the melon exterior? Or if you’d prefer, I can let you know as soon as I get any of your most wanted ones! ^^

Also that’s completely alright about the delayed responses! ^^ Mine are delayed too (rip timezones;; ). So please take as much time as you need, my offer still stands. :D

Edit: Oof;;, I messed up TT’ing and I no longer have the melon exterior... I’m sorry!;; I’ll be sure to let you know when I have anything else though!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm good on exteriors! I earned enough points with the mailbox and what I have to get the golden exteriors! Thank you so much for being kind, all of you! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back