• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Help From a Friend - Looking for Nook's Homes Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I just started a 2nd town a few days ago and I'm looking for exterior pieces for the mayor's house. I figured it would be easier to list them here instead of the Nook's Homes thread. Thanks for looking!

Brown Pavement (I didn't like the Pebble Pavement.)
Ranch Roof
White Exterior
Country Fence
Wooden or White Mailbox
Arched Classic Door
Mansion Architecture - Standard, Have Already

Last edited:
I have the white exterior and the mansion architecture in Starly today 12/7. Let me know when u are ready to come and visit!!

I have the white exterior and the mansion architecture in Starly today 12/7. Let me know when u are ready to come and visit!!

Hi! I'd love to come get the white exterior if possible. Please let me know when it would be a good time for you. My new mayor's name is Bo (after Bo Peep & she's a girl). Thank you so much!!

Ok add me in Starly I will open my town now same FC for you??

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open

Ok add me in Starly I will open my town now same FC for you??

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open

Great! Yes, my FC is the same one. I added your FC for Starly. I'll be there soon. Thanks so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!!

Hi there! I have both the White Mailbox and Country Fence in my Nook Homes. Please, let me know if you are still looking for these items and when you would be able to drop by for them. You would only be able to pick one of them however. Thank you!

Yes, Vaaaaaal! (If you both don't mind me saying that) Please don't make the one with the crown wait too long! :( I am not talking about myself when I say that, by the way.

Last edited:
Vaaaaaal! I'm almost running outta patience! ;v; So. Could I please book an appointment with kind mayor of your town Sheepish sometime?

lol! I'm sorry I kept you waiting, my friend. Mayor Bo is available now if you're free. Thank you!

Town Lumina is open. And I'll open town Ŕcadia next if you need that. I have small gift for you in these 2 towns<3 No rush, feel free to pop in when you're ready.

You're so sweet & generous! I'm talking with Porter so I'll be to Lumina soon. (I don't have Club LOL yet so I can't make any gestures.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much, Red!!

You're so sweet & generous! I'm talking with Porter so I'll be to Lumina soon. (I don't have Club LOL yet so I can't make any gestures.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much, Red!!

No problem! Just wanted to show thank you through small gift.
Please use these Nook's items whenever you need & ready to use them. :D

No problem! Just wanted to show thank you through small gift.
Please use these Nook's items whenever you need & ready to use them. :D

You are incredible! I can't believe you did this for me. I'm so very grateful. You really touched my heart today. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I have both the White Mailbox and Country Fence in my Nook Homes. Please, let me know if you are still looking for these items and when you would be able to drop by for them. You would only be able to pick one of them however. Thank you!

Thank you so much for wanting to help but I requested something from RedTropicalPeachyFish. I really appreciate you offering to help! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, Vaaaaaal! (If you both don't mind me saying that) Please don't make the one with the crown wait too long! :( I am not talking about myself when I say that, by the way.

lol! You're more than welcome to "scream" my name. Just don't hurt your voice though. :) I made sure to meet up with Red today.

My pleasure! I HATE seeing threads go unanswered or players not receiving the help they want from other players, so I checked my Nook Homes daily for your requested items. I'm soooooo happy that your friend was able to help you with this!!! :D Thank you crowned delivery fish!

Oh no, I was only joking! I feel that screaming your name like such, is a special interaction from your friend to you, so I will not do the same. But, thank you for being considerate of my vocals :D

My pleasure! I HATE seeing threads go unanswered or players not receiving the help they want from other players, so I checked my Nook Homes daily for your requested items. I'm soooooo happy that your friend was able to help you with this!!! :D Thank you crowned delivery fish!

Oh no, I was only joking! I feel that screaming your name like such, is a special interaction from your friend to you, so I will not do the same. But, thank you for being considerate of my vocals :D

I appreciate you trying to help. I try to be understanding if people don't reply to threads or aren't able to help me but everyone is different I guess. Hmm... I just noticed you mentioned RedTropicalPeachyFish being crowned twice now. May I ask why? It just seems odd since the user name doesn't appear to have anything to do with crowns or royalty.

Red greeting me like that is indeed a very special interaction between the two of us but I don't mind when others do it. It's special between RedTropicalPeachyFish & I because I consider them a very dear friend. Dear enough that I would hate to see someone cause them any problems on this forum or any other. Considering you just joined the forum a few days ago I'm sure you have no intentions of trying to cause either of us any problems though. ^^

Thank you again for trying to help! Welcome to the forums!

I do understand when there aren't replies or other's inability to help someone with a specific request. I do what I can at the moment for others too. About the crown... I gave her a crown in the game as a gift for giving me free items that I requested. :)

Awww! That is a very refreshing relationship to have with another. I do not have intentions to cause ANYONE problems. I would not want a soul on my conscience. My goal is to help others feel happy! I wish it's a possibility.

Thank you for welcoming me! I am curious about the town in your signature. Your town name is "Cutetown", yet your signature is polar opposite to that definition. If you'd like to discuss this with me, then feel free to VM or PM me because I do not wish to continue to use this thread to stray away from the original topic, if you do not mind me saying so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back