• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Help From a Friend - Looking for Nook's Homes Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand when there aren't replies or other's inability to help someone with a specific request. I do what I can at the moment for others too. About the crown... I gave her a crown in the game as a gift for giving me free items that I requested. :)

Awww! That is a very refreshing relationship to have with another. I do not have intentions to cause ANYONE problems. I would not want a soul on my conscience. My goal is to help others feel happy! I wish it's a possibility.

Thank you for welcoming me! I am curious about the town in your signature. Your town name is "Cutetown", yet your signature is polar opposite to that definition. If you'd like to discuss this with me, then feel free to VM or PM me because I do not wish to continue to use this thread to stray away from the original topic, if you do not mind me saying so.

It's a relief to know you also try to be understanding. I guess your use of all capitals in the word "hate" above caused a bit of confusion. How nice of you to give her a crown as a gift!

I figured you weren't planning on causing any problems. It would be silly to join such a nice community of people just to cause trouble. I hope you can make others feel happy. Happiness also depends on the person themselves.

This forum is a welcoming & friendly place. I'm sure you'll meet many nice people on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back