looking for "?"

Nixie said:
I was referring to ? when I said that, I know about good hackers as they help me with my town and etc ...
People like you are great but it is only bad when the misuse the ability, like ? and do bad things to other people's stuff without permission, what's worse is when they trick you to do things that are bad.
Do you get what I'm saying?
?,Helped me with my town does that make him good or bad? <_<

tikitorch55 said:
Nixie said:
I was referring to ? when I said that, I know about good hackers as they help me with my town and etc ...
People like you are great but it is only bad when the misuse the ability, like ? and do bad things to other people's stuff without permission, what's worse is when they trick you to do things that are bad.
Do you get what I'm saying?
?,Helped me with my town does that make him good or bad? <_<
well if you like your town then i guess its ok. i mean if he like come and removes all tress, flowers,rock,ect... then he is bad

jrgroom09 said:
Half the time I wonder about people... First World War III, then Global Warming and now this.

First of all, let's get this straight, although it's been stated several times in this topic already: Not all hackers are bad. I, for one, have never met ?, but from what I've read, I'd say he's not one to be trusted.

Roblox, seriously, if ACCF was as stupid of a game as you state it to be then why are you even posting in an ACCF forum? I don't think of this game as a lifestyle, but as a way to get away from the real world, even if only for about 10 minutes. I don't want all of it gone to waste just because some hacker doesn't like me.

Also, make sure to read a person's WHOLE POST before making a comment on it.

Just thinking out loud.
-sigh- You Idiot... do you honestly think I come on here just to be flamed about playing AC:CF god once a month is fine with me. And your one to talk you just got here. Learn some people and grow a pair before trying to comeback at me.

roblox said:
jrgroom09 said:
Half the time I wonder about people... First World War III, then Global Warming and now this.

First of all, let's get this straight, although it's been stated several times in this topic already: Not all hackers are bad. I, for one, have never met ?, but from what I've read, I'd say he's not one to be trusted.

Roblox, seriously, if ACCF was as stupid of a game as you state it to be then why are you even posting in an ACCF forum? I don't think of this game as a lifestyle, but as a way to get away from the real world, even if only for about 10 minutes. I don't want all of it gone to waste just because some hacker doesn't like me.

Just thinking out loud.
-sigh- You Idiot... do you honestly think I come on here just to be flamed about playing AC:CF god once a month is fine with me. And your one to talk you just got here. Learn some people and grow a pair before trying to comeback at me.
A pair of jeans I hope. :x

I can't believe everyones joining together in a little clan, it's like your dedicated to find his house and pour petrol over his Wii, s****** a bit, jump out the window and break your necks.

roblox said:
jrgroom09 said:

Just thinking out loud.
You're polite... not surprised you only have 3 friends XD
Grow a pair... grow a pair... grow a pair of wings? :p

now this is what I'm gonna go along with now:
"Hacking is not evil, you decide how you use your hacking skills.. :<"
Which pretty much is what I said 2 pages ago...

"I can't believe everyones joining together in a little clan, it's like your dedicated to find his house and pour petrol over his Wii, s****** a bit, jump out the window and break your necks."

Ugg... you stole my plan! XD just without breaking necks and petrol :gyroiddance:

Someone should really close this...

roblox said:
jrgroom09 said:

Just thinking out loud.
Frankly I don't see why I'd have to be here for a long time to be able to post in this topic. I'm not new to foruming. I'm just new to TBT. And my question from my last post still stands. If you think ACCF is a stupid game then why do you even visit a forum based around Animal Crossing?

jrgroom09 said:
roblox said:
jrgroom09 said:

Just thinking out loud.
Frankly I don't see why I'd have to be here for a long time to be able to post in this topic. I'm not new to foruming. I'm just new to TBT. And my question from my last post still stands. If you think ACCF is a stupid game then why do you even visit a forum based around Animal Crossing?
Because me friends come here and nixie I have 3 friends on HERE and AC:CF which I barely play anymore. I have way more friends in reality.

Phew... I was getting worried... If you don't play and meet them... are they still your friends?
At least you're calm now... and less insultious.

roblox said:
jrgroom09 said:
roblox said:
jrgroom09 said:

Just thinking out loud.
Because me friends come here and nixie I have 3 friends on HERE and AC:CF which I barely play anymore. I have way more friends in reality.
I guess that would be a valid reason. But seriously, saying ACCF is stupid at a site that's based on it is bad for your health. :[

Back