looking for "?"

idk why this topic keeps going on
yes his a bad hacker he hacked me he hacked you
so theres nothing you or i can do about it now.

roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:
Ok Pyrozanryu you obviously have an unsettled conflict with him for one reason or another,but 3 words
GET OVER IT. ? is a nice guy and you people are ruining his life,and rorato,ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES. Seriously I may be annoying sometimes,but give the guy a break.
Hmm, this makes me thing that you may be him, or he's using you to do this... :mez:

"ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES." So you think that it is fine that someone comes along and snatches away all that hard work that you spent doing, tricks you and in some cases, leave you with no choice but restart everything?

Don't come complaining to us if someone seed/destroys your place <_<

I don't mind hackers but I have no sympathy for town destroyers :)
Ok Nixie I WONT come complaining becuase I DONT play with most people,The only person I will ever play with is ?!!!

and nixie if you could hack and someone destroyed your town what would you do to them?
And going back to rorato,I was at your town and you hack too.
and yes I think it would be fine if someone came into my town and stole my stuff because of four words
ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
Well maybe if u had a brain and listened for more than what XIV, aka HACKER MC.DESTROY YOUR TOWN A LOT says, you might know that nintendo took my hacks away.

And you even agree:
"If you get on his bad side, you deserve what he does to you...."Anyways, you wouldn't get it unless you got hacked, since you are obviously incapable of learning how to do such.

CourtneeMalakian said:
? is dangerous.

Off topic: DANG I didn't know he was so famous on here.

Anyways, yeah he tried to hack my town and my friends town. So I deleted him. I went to his town though, and it's cool! Hacked, but cool!
hey do you want to hang out on accf

roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:
Ok Pyrozanryu you obviously have an unsettled conflict with him for one reason or another,but 3 words
GET OVER IT. ? is a nice guy and you people are ruining his life,and rorato,ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES. Seriously I may be annoying sometimes,but give the guy a break.
Hmm, this makes me thing that you may be him, or he's using you to do this... :mez:

"ITS ANIMAL CROSSING FOR GOD SAKES." So you think that it is fine that someone comes along and snatches away all that hard work that you spent doing, tricks you and in some cases, leave you with no choice but restart everything?

Ok Nixie I WONT come complaining becuase I DONT play with most people,The only person I will ever play with is ?!!!

and nixie if you could hack and someone destroyed your town what would you do to them?
and yes I think it would be fine if someone came into my town and stole my stuff because of four words
ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, chill roblox
? uses people: FACT
ask me, marlon88 and half of ACC+TBT
He thinks that hes some rightous 'freedom fighter' on ac,
I KNOW its a game, he obviously doesn't.
Lol get your facts straight before arguing n00b
Plus ? and me were really good friends, you prob saw me (Yuki).
If you did you would understand lol

CrazyDavis said:
And the way he talks annoys me: "Hello, and welcome to my humble estate."
He thinks it makes him appear intelligent.
You heard his 'V' Poem yet? or his 'intro poem'?
Both are ********, full of long words out of a thersarus and you loose interest near the beginning

Pyrozanryu said:
roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:

ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, chill roblox
@ Pyro Sigh... I've never met a CF hacker but I've known some very nice WW ones (hence my trees XD) If this was AXA, then ? would have gone ages ago as everyone would have seen his bad trade rep etc.
Well, the best that we can do now, is to prevent further destruction... So... Let the anecdotes be a lesson to other wifiers...
Well maybe if u had a brain and listened for more than what XIV, aka HACKER MC.DESTROY YOUR TOWN A LOT says, you might know that Nintendo took my hacks away.

And you even agree:
"If you get on his bad side, you deserve what he does to you...."Anyways, you wouldn't get it unless you got hacked, since you are obviously incapable of learning how to do such.
Very true, Rorato74 very true. His bad side??? - Probably his way of anger management is via hacks and havoc. T_T

Nixie said:
Pyrozanryu said:
roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:

ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, chill roblox
@ Pyro Sigh... I've never met a CF hacker but I've known some very nice WW ones (hence my trees XD) If this was AXA, then ? would have gone ages ago as everyone would have seen his bad trade rep etc.
Well, the best that we can do now, is to prevent further destruction... So... Let the anecdotes be a lesson to other wifiers...
Well maybe if u had a brain and listened for more than what XIV, aka HACKER MC.DESTROY YOUR TOWN A LOT says, you might know that Nintendo took my hacks away.

And you even agree:
Very true, Rorato74 very true. His bad side??? - Probably his way of anger management is via hacks and havoc. T_T
Nixie,
I dont want people to think i'm saying:
ALL HACKERS ARE BAD STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
Because i am REALLY am not. I know loads of CF hackers and they are 'good' hackers, they do it for fun etc.
I just dont like theese people who stand up for ? when he just hacks/uses People on a video game meant to entertain people.

I was referring to ? when I said that, I know about good hackers as they help me with my town and etc ...
People like you are great but it is only bad when the misuse the ability, like ? and do bad things to other people's stuff without permission, what's worse is when they trick you to do things that are bad.
Do you get what I'm saying?

Nixie said:
I was referring to ? when I said that, I know about good hackers as they help me with my town and etc ...
People like you are great but it is only bad when the misuse the ability, like ? and do bad things to other people's stuff without permission, what's worse is when they trick you to do things that are bad.
Do you get what I'm saying?
Yea.
Basically i'm quoting this each time someone complains that ? Is alright etc

Pyrozanryu said:
roblox said:
Nixie said:
roblox said:

ITS
A
STUPID
VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, chill roblox
I've heard all about you yuki.
You threatend to hack HIM through tbt:FACT
You made him mad and got marlon ANOTHER HACKER:FACT
And Erin yet again Another hacker:FACT
To be your "bodyguards" so to speak.
but yet you said
ALL HACKERS ARE BAD STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
So what are you saying? the people/hackers who defend you you should trust even though they have hacked many peoples towns?
they are just the "rocks/walls"in the way of getting to you.
So you should think about that before you go posting hate for him in another topic.

Back