• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Glowing Moss and Vines

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasond3

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
Hello!!

In need of Glowing Moss and Vines if anyone is willing to offer any :)

I haven’t been on Animal crossing in a while and would probably not have much to offer

But I’ll take what I can.

Hello!!

In need of Glowing Moss and Vines if anyone is willing to offer any :)

I haven’t been on Animal crossing in a while and would probably not have much to offer

But I’ll take what I can.
I have a couple stacks of glowing moss and vines you can have.

No need for anything. Frees up space in my storage. Is there a time that works to meet up? I can deliver to you or have you visit to pick up.
Sounds great! Thank u again :) I’m ready now if that’s okay? Could I visit ur island instead? I’m doing some reconstructing and there’s no space

Gates are open. I put some other excess materials I had in the plaza outside the airport with the moss and vines. Help yourself to anything you want. Also feel free to shop and explore and help yourself to any fruit, bells, or veggies. Also Rocco is in boxes so if you aren't trying to take a villager home maybe avoid his place lol. Dodo code is 6S9V2.
I might not be super responsive as I'm also on Xbox with my fiancee lol

Gates are open. I put some other excess materials I had in the plaza outside the airport with the moss and vines. Help yourself to anything you want. Also feel free to shop and explore and help yourself to any fruit, bells, or veggies. Also Rocco is in boxes so if you aren't trying to take a villager home maybe avoid his place lol. Dodo code is 6S9V2.
Thanks for being so generous! I’ll let u know when I’m done so u can close the gates
Post automatically merged:

I’ve finished! Ur island is very pretty and neat, I love the open spaces. I took some wood, nuggets and star fragments if u don’t mind :)

Thanks again for reaching out about the moss and vines!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back