• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Started Looking for someone to hold some items! Will compensate u with whatever you’d like!🌸💕

-cinnamon-

Bells
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Feedback
100% (58) +
Hi there! ^-^

I feel the urge to play again after months(years even?) and would love to restart. I do have some items however really difficult to get that I’d like to transfer, so I don’t have to hunt them down later.

Would any kind soul be willing to help and hold onto those for a few days for me? I’ll try my best to keep it to a minimum. I’m in EST, and can give you anything you’d like in exchange (bells, tbt, special items if I happen to have what you’re looking for). I would really appreciate it.

Let me know! Thank you ^-^💕

I can hold your items for you :)
That’d be wonderful! Thank you so much! I think I would need 2 trips, is that okay? I have some hybrids I’d like to transfer to give me a head start on my next island. What can I do for you in return? ^-^

Hiya! I luv your profile pic so cute! I just got Merengue’s Amiibo and I can’t wait to add her to my new island. By the way what are you going to name your new island?

Hiya! I luv your profile pic so cute! I just got Merengue’s Amiibo and I can’t wait to add her to my new island. By the way what are you going to name your new island?
Thank you so much! I drew her after she visited my campsite. She was adorbs drinking her coffee💕 I’m not 100% sure yet, maybe I’ll use the same name which was Tanukì island. It was my boyfriend’s idea and I really like it!

That’d be wonderful! Thank you so much! I think I would need 2 trips, is that okay? I have some hybrids I’d like to transfer to give me a head start on my next island. What can I do for you in return? ^-^
No need to give me anything just happy to help :)

Back