Getting Started Looking for someone to hold some items! Will compensate u with whatever you’d like!🌸💕

-cinnamon-

Bells
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Feedback
100% (58) +
Hi there! ^-^

I feel the urge to play again after months(years even?) and would love to restart. I do have some items however really difficult to get that I’d like to transfer, so I don’t have to hunt them down later.

Would any kind soul be willing to help and hold onto those for a few days for me? I’ll try my best to keep it to a minimum. I’m in EST, and can give you anything you’d like in exchange (bells, tbt, special items if I happen to have what you’re looking for). I would really appreciate it.

Let me know! Thank you ^-^💕

I can hold your items for you :)
That’d be wonderful! Thank you so much! I think I would need 2 trips, is that okay? I have some hybrids I’d like to transfer to give me a head start on my next island. What can I do for you in return? ^-^

Hiya! I luv your profile pic so cute! I just got Merengue’s Amiibo and I can’t wait to add her to my new island. By the way what are you going to name your new island?

Hiya! I luv your profile pic so cute! I just got Merengue’s Amiibo and I can’t wait to add her to my new island. By the way what are you going to name your new island?
Thank you so much! I drew her after she visited my campsite. She was adorbs drinking her coffee💕 I’m not 100% sure yet, maybe I’ll use the same name which was Tanukì island. It was my boyfriend’s idea and I really like it!

That’d be wonderful! Thank you so much! I think I would need 2 trips, is that okay? I have some hybrids I’d like to transfer to give me a head start on my next island. What can I do for you in return? ^-^
No need to give me anything just happy to help :)

Back