🎮 looking for new ACNH friends to play with (21+ adults)👾 🎮

Junnufur

Bells
Switch
1127-2858-8301
Feedback
0% (0) +
Heyyy everyone! Its been so long since ive been on these forums. Recently got back into playing ACNH. I took a break but im back :) everyone I used to play with seems to have moved on lol. Just looking for some new friends to visit each other n play with <3 preferably 21 and older. Lmk when u guys are available

I’d be down to hang out sometime too! Just send a PM or drop a post and we will meet up! 👍

Im down.i too left AC due to selling my switch but just recently bought another and i have started a new island so im looking for new friends to trade with etc

Im down.i too left AC due to selling my switch but just recently bought another and i have started a new island so im looking for new friends to trade with etc
Feel free to add my FC 😃 we can def play sometime. And if u need anything I have stuff I can give away

feel free to add for island adventures & hangout

I’d love to hang out together. That is of course if you don’t mind “over 50 vs over 21” 😬 just send me a pm, or I can send you my FC…

Heyyy everyone! Its been so long since ive been on these forums. Recently got back into playing ACNH. I took a break but im back :) everyone I used to play with seems to have moved on lol. Just looking for some new friends to visit each other n play with <3 preferably 21 and older. Lmk when u guys are available
Available! 4182-1787-8993

Back