looking for active and fun friends. Not too young.. :)

onemaartje

Bells
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hellooo.
My town got erased. No idea why. But Im playing AC a lot since this happened cuz I have to rebuild everything.
Now Im looking for fun and active friends. I prefer around age 18-24 but younger or older isnt a problem ofcourse. :)
As long as your fun and I can trust you.
(Ive had 'friends' who stole stuff like hybrids)

I'm 28, but I'll visit your town if you visit mine. Same goes for flowers ;)

Hey :3
I'd like to be friends :) If you need any help getting fruits or flowers, just lemme know and I'll bring it round if I have them

I'm 25.
I've recently got back into playing, due to a move and not having a connection to the internet, but now I play all the time! Redoing my town a little :)

Im 19 and new-ish to New Leaf (only recently got a 3ds) but played WW and CF so Im doing quite well so far :3 Would love to hang out at either your town or mine I tend to be on whenever ive got a free couple hours now

Cobber, I'm going to add you. Come over sometime. I can visit too. I like to see other peoples towns and what they've done with it.

Gates are open. I only have a little bit because I need to start cycling soon to make room for a villager I anticipate buying into the Utopia that is my town.

I'll add you all, if that's alright! It's really good to know ACNL still has such an active community!

Back