• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

RPG game, looking for opions and ideas for one Im making.

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
So Ive been working on this for awhile, and I classify as a *Silly RPG Horror* i dont know of this is the right place, or the museum, general talk.

In terms of the base story is basically taking control of someone in order to complete a task to pyt it short.
Which is why the game is called
*Possession*

Your Yuu, a faceless character who is told to take control of a city boy named Daniel, who you *play* as.

Daniel is stuborn as you control him, as you wont let him do something.

Especially when it turns out that the task is in a creepy mansion. He's very satcastic at first, and will dor Example:

If there is a room filled with regular loooking people Daniel will say he refuses to talk to zombies, since its what he sees, and also says that it smells terrible. Since him, the character knows more then you, hes actually there while the main character is watching.
--
It plays on the parodys and tropes of the stereotypes of Horror games, but still has puzzles. Also a story behind why this is happening.

Anyway, the basic idea isnt hard to get, but its kinda hard to explain. Thought id see what others think, also ideas. Im very bad at plots.

RPG horror are my favorites, so why not make fun of it.
--
Also, would you play it? XD i know its kinda silly

Back