• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

looking for active and fun friends. Not too young.. :)

onemaartje

Bells
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hellooo.
My town got erased. No idea why. But Im playing AC a lot since this happened cuz I have to rebuild everything.
Now Im looking for fun and active friends. I prefer around age 18-24 but younger or older isnt a problem ofcourse. :)
As long as your fun and I can trust you.
(Ive had 'friends' who stole stuff like hybrids)

I'm 28, but I'll visit your town if you visit mine. Same goes for flowers ;)

Hey :3
I'd like to be friends :) If you need any help getting fruits or flowers, just lemme know and I'll bring it round if I have them

I'm 25.
I've recently got back into playing, due to a move and not having a connection to the internet, but now I play all the time! Redoing my town a little :)

Im 19 and new-ish to New Leaf (only recently got a 3ds) but played WW and CF so Im doing quite well so far :3 Would love to hang out at either your town or mine I tend to be on whenever ive got a free couple hours now

Cobber, I'm going to add you. Come over sometime. I can visit too. I like to see other peoples towns and what they've done with it.

Gates are open. I only have a little bit because I need to start cycling soon to make room for a villager I anticipate buying into the Utopia that is my town.

I'll add you all, if that's alright! It's really good to know ACNL still has such an active community!

Back