looking for active and fun friends. Not too young.. :)

Feel free to add me I'm running Bell boom so if you need a place to sell things just message me and ill open my gates.

I can help you if you need anything like flowers or fruit etc. whatever you need i like to help people, i'm 25 and im respectful of people's towns i wouldnt want them to do that to mine

[if anyone else wants to add me i would love that send me a notification so i know to add you] <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you if you need anything like flowers or fruit etc. whatever you need i like to help people, i'm 25 and im respectful of people's towns i wouldnt want them to do that to mine

[if anyone else wants to add me i would love that send me a notification so i know to add you]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you if you need anything like flowers or fruit etc. whatever you need i like to help people, i'm 25 and im respectful of people's towns

[if anyone else wants to add me i would love that send me a notification so i know to add you] <3 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you if you need anything like flowers or fruit etc. whatever you need i like to help people, i'm 25 and im respectful of people's towns

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you if you need anything whatever you need i like to help people, i'm 25 and im respectful of people's towns

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you if you need anything whatever you need i like to help people, i'm 25 and im respectful of people's towns

[if anyone else wants to add me i would love that just let me know so i know to add you]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back