Buying Lookin' to buy a few amiibo things

I have the flower bed. What is your offer in tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also scan all the welcome amiibo cards too.

I'm ready to blow all of my tbt then lmao. I would love to visit June and Maggie (I think she has all the gardening stuff right?) Also If you have any of my dreamies (esp Whitney) down in my signature. I feel like that's a lot of work so I understand if you don't want to scan them all! You can pick your prices too I'm flexible :)

Last edited:
Yes, I can scan June and Maggie. I also have all the classic cards too. I can help you with the villagers:) I don't sell villager so they are free of charge :p but I do charge the visit :| and I am very sorry about that.

No don't be sorry I understand ;-) are you available at the moment? I can start with June and grab some wishlist stuff!

Yes, I will be available for awhile. Let me scan her and I will open my gate for you:) as for the villager, let me know when you have opened slot and when you want to adopt them:)

I am ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maggie is scanned :) see you soon ^^ you dont have to wait for me, just go to the camp site whenever you want XD

Hi again! I can get you the stroller, rocking horse and Casablanca lilies, however many you need :)

Last edited:
Yep that works for me! I can have them ready in about 5 mins if that works?

Pickup or delivery?

Last edited:
Hi sorry! Either works. I'll open gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make sure you have dis friend code added: 4871 8079 6138 I'm using another ds

Last edited:
Back