Buying Looking to buy or catalog my dream items!

Hello, glad to catch you. 🙂 I just woke up not too long ago, so give me like 30 min if possible, and I'll wake up a bit more & gather your items. Will you be online for longer?

I'm still gathering your items, but just want to clarify... did you want the dollhouse furniture items? Or the dollhouse dresses?

Very sorry for the delay. Do you have a plain scones recipe already? I'll get that for you, as well as some plant starts from Lejf as well.

Yay! Here's what I have. Just give me a list of what you'd like:

2 TBT:
- afternoon tea set
- baobab
Hello, I am looking for those two items and would be happy to trade for 4tbt for both of them.

Hello, here is a list of items I’m looking to buy or catalog. Please please please help!

adventure dress
dreamy unicorn toy (Pink)
Hello Kitty drawers
Hello Kitty planter
Hello Kitty rug

I have an orange dreamy unicorn you can refurbish on Harv's island and the Hello kitty Drawers and Rug IIRC. Do you have any wheat starts?

Hello, I am looking for those two items and would be happy to trade for 4tbt for both of them.

I have an orange dreamy unicorn you can refurbish on Harv's island and the Hello kitty Drawers and Rug IIRC. Do you have any wheat starts?
I don’t know.

I don’t, thank you so much!😍

Hello, I finally finished ordering all of your items. (Sorry, but the 5 item daily shopping limit was very limiting, & slow going.) Let me just gather everything together now. Thanks again for your patience. Also, would you like delivery or pickup?

Hello, I finally finished ordering all of your items. (Sorry, but the 5 item daily shopping limit was very limiting, & slow going.) Let me just gather everything together now. Thanks again for your patience. Also, would you like delivery or pickup?
I can come pick up, I think that make it easier 😊
Post automatically merged:

Honestly thank you! 😍

Getting you a Dodo code now. Please empty your pockets, because 2 trips already need to be taken.

(If you can please give me like 10 min before entering again, because I forgot to order 1 item somehow, and I'll customize your furniture for you.)

Getting you a Dodo code now. Please empty your pockets, because 2 trips already need to be taken.

(If you can please give me like 10 min before entering again, because I forgot to order 1 item somehow, and I'll customize your furniture for you.)
No worries 😊

If you can please send payment now for your items, I'll send you a Dodo code.

(Do you know how to make a payment in TBT here?)

Done! Can you confirm that you got it?

I got it. Thanks very much. 🙂

I'll send you a Dodo code via PM.
Post automatically merged:

I'll let you know when I'm ready again for your 2nd pickup. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
Back