• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lonesome Village

LadyDestani

🌷Happy Little Leif🌷
Staff
Bells
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I just saw the trailer for this game called Lonesome Village and thought it looked interesting. It's described as a puzzle-filled life sim and seems to me like a cross between Animal Crossing and Legend of Zelda, although there doesn't appear to be any fighting. I was wondering what others thought.

Switch release is planned for this year.

i hadn’t heard of this game until now, but after watching the trailer, i am seriously considering buying it when it comes out. i’ve said that about a few games in the past and then just never bought or looked further into them, but this one is just… omg lol. the name alone was enough to intrigue me, and the characters are genuinely some of the cutest i’ve ever seen. 🥺 the style reminds me of animal crossing and harvest moon/stardew valley. i’ll definitely be keeping my eye out for a release date announcement!

I've not heard of or seen this before now! 😯 Thank you for sharing.

I love the art style - it reminds me of Littlewood (also a lovely little game.). I usually steer clear of single-player puzzle-focused games because, while typically beautiful, that's all they are: puzzles. This seems to have all the relaxing fixings I like in games on top of an exploration/puzzle adventure. Love the fox main character too.

I've added it to my wishlist on steam which I see has a demo available if anyone is interested in checking it out after watching the trailer! :)

I’ll continue the trend and say I’ve never heard of it until seeing this post. It looks like a fun game, though. I’d love to do a demo before committing to buying it completely. I’m not sure if I would like it.

Back