• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island

.: Meri :.

-love brought me some eternal petals-
Bells
Switch
1708-1067-1998
Island
Lostglade
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
A Royally Sweet Sim!
Cultivate crops and raise livestock in this fun fantasy farming simulation game where you are free to play as you wish.
Roam the island to collect ingredients and materials to craft the goods the residents need. Back on your farm, plant seeds to raise crops that will grow over time and collect milk and eggs from your animals.
Use the money and goodwill you earn from your hard work to decorate the island and make it your perfectly royal fantasy home.​

Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island (yes, that is the title) is a fantasy ACNH-like/farm-sim Switch game and sequel to Pretty Princess Party, and while I haven't bought a copy yet, I have to say I'm pretty tempted! The character customization looks cute, and though it seems like the decor is limited to a certain aesthetic, it's one I have to admit that I quite like! The reviews I've seen seem fairly mixed though, so I was wondering if anyone else here had looked into it or given it a try.

Also, for those who have played or are interested in the first game, Pretty Princess Party, feel free to share your thoughts on it as well! It didn't catch my attention too much at first, but if Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island is good enough, I might have to check it out too.

Back