• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Lolly the Normal Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagato

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hello! I'm selling Lolly the Normal Cat. She's originally from my town.

Serious offers only please, and I'm only interested in IGB. Thanks!

----

She is still for sale - Updated 19:06 GMT

Last edited:
In-game bells!

- - - Post Merge - - -

As she's tier one, I'd say about 20-30 million or the highest bid.

IL pay you 30 million for her

- - - Post Merge - - -

IL pay 30 million for her or more up to 50 million

20mill.. And I thought me having 700k is rich. Idk how you ppl do it. Good luck! She's a cutie.

40 million and she's all yours? (ZebraNaomy)

Last edited:
I'm good to do it right now if you are! She's currently in boxes so if you wanna come over to my town that'd be great.

Sure just give me your friend code and let me connect to the Internet and will do it and here my friend code
0104-2613-3352

Alright, I've just had my partner over in my town and it was on all my friends so it definitely works for me. You can try it one more time but if it doesn't work again I'll have to sell her to someone else before she's voided.

Sell her out to another person I don't understand why I can't :( oh well I hope another day I'll get her and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back