Locked?

fred said:
:'( :no:

:unsure:

:huh: <_<

:(
is there any way to get yer warn level down? i got one for double posting to much... I really want to edit it so i dont have to double post, so i dont think u have to BUY the ability to double edit... I REALLY need to be able to edit. I cant help it cuz i cant think wat im goin to say in 5 minutes! plz lemme be able to edit! make it so we dont have to buy it! plz!?!?!?!? i also wanna no if i can get warn level dwn frm double posting too much. plz help! i need it! i still wanna b a member!
I AM SURPRISED I WAS warned!!

:eek:
PLEASE? :rolleyes:
dont ban me!!! :no:
IM SORRY

:'(
:no: :no: :no: no ban! :no: :no: :no: im needin edit help!!!!

:(
im sorry

:unsure: help me!!!!

:'(
Well, first of all Fred, posting with so many smilies isn't going to help your chance of getting your warn down. That could be counted as spam, and make your warn level go in the opposite direction, and I know you don't want that. Using one or two smileys is okay, but putting, like, 10 in one post is too much.

Also, to get your warn down, just be a good member, follow rules, and it will come down with time. :yes:

OddCrazyMe said:
Blackblade46 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Thats a bad thing. That means that you either broke a rule but in the thread you are talking about it is kind of spam.
Is that why I have that Warning thing at 0%? How do I get rid of that crud? <_<
Warning at 0% is good. Once you get warned it goes to 10%. To get warned you need to repetadly do bad stuff often. Your new so 1 little mistake won't hurt you bad.
Repeatedly? I get warned here for one thing that isn't even bad.

Back