Locked?

Thats a bad thing. That means that you either broke a rule but in the thread you are talking about it is kind of spam.

OddCrazyMe said:
Thats a bad thing. That means that you either broke a rule but in the thread you are talking about it is kind of spam.
Is that why I have that Warning thing at 0%? How do I get rid of that crud? <_<

Blackblade46 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Nope, warn at 0 means you have not been warned yet (which is good). If you were warned it would be at 10%.

But are you sure you have a locked thread? I don't see it anywhere.

Blackblade46 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Warning at 0% is good. Once you get warned it goes to 10%. To get warned you need to repetadly do bad stuff often. Your new so 1 little mistake won't hurt you bad.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Blackblade46 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Nope, warn at 0 means you have not been warned yet (which is good). If you were warned it would be at 10%.

Whats with the warning thing then? (I found my locked thread?? You cant find it?)

Blackblade46 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Blackblade46 said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Whats with the warning thing then? (I found my locked thread?? You cant find it?)
I found it.

They have that their so you know you aren't in trouble or anything.

:'( :no:

:unsure:

:huh: <_<

:(
is there any way to get yer warn level down? i got one for double posting to much... I really want to edit it so i dont have to double post, so i dont think u have to BUY the ability to double edit... I REALLY need to be able to edit. I cant help it cuz i cant think wat im goin to say in 5 minutes! plz lemme be able to edit! make it so we dont have to buy it! plz!?!?!?!? i also wanna no if i can get warn level dwn frm double posting too much. plz help! i need it! i still wanna b a member!
I AM SURPRISED I WAS warned!!

:eek:
PLEASE? :rolleyes:
dont ban me!!! :no:
IM SORRY

:'(
:no: :no: :no: no ban! :no: :no: :no: im needin edit help!!!!

im sorry

:unsure: help me!!!!

fred said:

is there any way to get yer warn level down? i got one for double posting to much... I really want to edit it so i dont have to double post, so i dont think u have to BUY the ability to double edit... I REALLY need to be able to edit. I cant help it cuz i cant think wat im goin to say in 5 minutes! plz lemme be able to edit! make it so we dont have to buy it! plz!?!?!?!? i also wanna no if i can get warn level dwn frm double posting too much. plz help! i need it! i still wanna b a member!

IM SORRY

im sorry

you need, I think...400 posts to be able to edit, or be a sage/staff member/win a contest.
If you don't like it, just proof read your posts, it's not our problem you don't. But don't worry, when you clean up your act your warn level will go down.

XGT said:
fred said:
:'( :no: :unsure: :huh: <_<

IM SORRY :'(

im sorry :unsure: help me!!!!

you need, I think...400 posts to be able to edit, or be a sage/staff member/win a contest.
If you don't like it, just proof read your posts, it's not our problem you don't. But don't worry, when you clean up your act your warn level will go down.
i think its only 41 now... its with the cocanut rank.

I no u have to pay 400 bells per month 4 it! ITS NOT FAIR THAT U DO HAVE TO PAY TO EDIT! reallly!!!!! I REALLY WANNA COMPLAIN 2 A MOD! i... reallly.... dont.... wanna... pay.... AND ITS NOT MY FAULT I CANT HELP IT I WANNA SPEEK MY MIND WEN I WANT TO I NEED TO EDIT PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL EVEN BANN MYSELVE 4 OTHER PPL NOT HAVING TO PAY TO EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fred said:
I no u have to pay 400 bells per month 4 it! ITS NOT FAIR THAT U DO HAVE TO PAY TO EDIT! reallly!!!!! I REALLY WANNA COMPLAIN 2 A MOD! i... reallly.... dont.... wanna... pay.... AND ITS NOT MY FAULT I CANT HELP IT I WANNA SPEEK MY MIND WEN I WANT TO I NEED TO EDIT PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL EVEN BANN MYSELVE 4 OTHER PPL NOT HAVING TO PAY TO EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude! You don't need to pay! You just need to post a spesific amount of posts!
Also just proofread instead of having badly writen posts.

well if i was able to edit from the start, my warn levle wuldnt b at 10%. cuz if u look frm my point of view, i had to duble post if i wanted to edit wat i sed.

well, atleast i dont have 2 pay 4 it, and only 7 posts to go.... but i still think we should be able to edit from start.

-_-

fred said:

IM SORRY

im sorry

Ok.

1. I know you are new but please don't smile ban.
2. To be able to edit posts you need 41 posts.
3. To get your warn level up you just stay good.

You got warned for a reason...I think you were double posting way too much. If you forgot to put something in a post, it's just too bad...maybe once in a while double post, but don't double post a lot.

Also, you get edit at 41 posts (don't spam or double post to get there...you will be warned if you do)

fred said:
well if i was able to edit from the start, my warn levle wuldnt b at 10%. cuz if u look frm my point of view, i had to duble post if i wanted to edit wat i sed.

well, atleast i dont have 2 pay 4 it, and only 7 posts to go.... but i still think we should be able to edit from start.

-_-
stop crying about it and try just checking your post before you post it.

Back