• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway Liz's NEW LEAF Villager Adoption - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello again! by any chance, do you have dobie? i'd like to get him please!

hi um i’m rlly new to this site n acnl but do you have daisy? if you do plz tell me what you want for her!! (^^)

hii can i get daisy? sorry i didn’t reply last time i don’t check my emails vry often (´ཀ`」

@k1ttie we can give it another try, but please check back after requesting. I will hold a Villager for 3 days to hear back from you.
I'll be sending a PM shortly.

I apologize profusely for missing the last two times and wasting your time, I promise I will be more on the ball now. Could I please try again for Zucker? Thank you

Hi, is it possible to adopt Dobie from someone else's town? Not sure since he was introduced as a Welcome Amiibo character

Don't need the Villager anymore.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please request Lolly? :) I will be available from 9 AM to 11 PM CST every day this week, and regularly refreshing the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back