• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Little things and secrets

katineko

Bells
Hello,

I've seen some similar topics about little details, villager interactions, and secrets in other AC games like New Leaf and New Horizons, so it made me curious to see if anyone who has played Wild World has discovered some of these things that made you smile. Villagers talking with one another, interacting with items, maybe small details you haven't noticed before, etc.

I would love to hear what you have found🙂

I have this memory from when I was a kid (but I had issues recreating it so might've been a dream lol) where, after running back and forth too much in city hall instead of it just being Pelly after a while Phyllis also stepped in. But I wasn't WiFing.

Was this just a false memory or can this happen?

I have this memory from when I was a kid (but I had issues recreating it so might've been a dream lol) where, after running back and forth too much in city hall instead of it just being Pelly after a while Phyllis also stepped in. But I wasn't WiFing.

Was this just a false memory or can this happen?
That's interesting. Hm.. I'm not sure. What does WiFi have to do with Pelly or Phyllis? I may try it out and see if it can happen!

I got super into acww again back in march-april, and I found out if you touch a villager that's kinda far away, you will say hi to eachother! And if you do that while that villager is angry, they will mock you instead of waving :'p
Also after having that game since 2006-ish, I found out you could save your game by pressing start.... I have been 15 years saving via going to the bed lol
And talking about beds, I miss the bedroom in newer games!! It was so cute and I really liked how you could change your bed... I wish it were still a thing, but maybe with more furniture (as in, appart of your bed, you could also set a table, lamp, toy...)

you can get a golden shovel very easily. Buy a shovel. Then buy another. Bury one. Dig it up the next day, and boom! Golden Shovel. I've never really known what the deal is with it. I've also heard that if you bury art and dig it up, it'll say if it's real or fake, but I can't confirm. I've always been bitter that there's no real way to confirm if art is real or not, there were rumors back in the day that Redd's reaction was a tell, but that was also not true to my knowledge. The number of times that kitsune scammed me... but I'm getting way off-topic...

Back