• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Little Mac, love,hate, or both?

Little Mac, love, hate, or both?

• Total voters
Meh.

That's my whole opinion of him, meh. He's boring as a character, has a boring stage (but the nicknames on the big T.V. in the back are fun to look at), and probably brings the worst music out of all the series in this game. Not a single song interests me in the slightest.

Meh.

That's my whole opinion of him, meh. He's boring as a character, has a boring stage (but the nicknames on the big T.V. in the back are fun to look at), and probably brings the worst music out of all the series in this game. Not a single song interests me in the slightest.
I can see why he's boring as a character and why the stage might be. He has no back story and the stage can be campy. But what about as a fighter? He's certainly not boring there. His aerials are pretty useful, too. If someone misses a tech, his aerials are weak enough to lock them for a guaranteed follow up. I've seen some nice off stage things he can do.

I can see why he's boring as a character and why the stage might be. He has no back story and the stage can be campy. But what about as a fighter? He's certainly not boring there. His aerials are pretty useful, too. If someone misses a tech, his aerials are weak enough to lock them for a guaranteed follow up. I've seen some nice off stage things he can do.

All of his moves are just different punches. I know he's a boxer, and that's kinda what he does, but a character that just punches feels really boring. (But I like Marth and Lucina even though all they do is stab and slash with a sword, but... idk.)

I love little mac. He is such a great character, but all the fg macs give a bad representation of what little mac can do.

He's pretty ok. Most people use him in speedruns so hes perfect for Smash.

I could go either way to be honest. Mostly due to the amount of bad and annoying little macs on for glory, and the amazing competitive macs you could see in tournaments.

I have no problems with Mac at all except that some matchups with him can be pretty imbalanced either in his favor or the opponents' (that and FG gives him stage advantage), so he gets a love.

Last edited:
I love Little Mac! I go into for glory matches and the person I'm against is always like "hurrr this is gonna be easy" Most of the time when it's over they don't know what hit them xD

It's easy to be Little Mac, just stay in the middle and taunt until they come to you

Last edited:
Most of the time, I don't have much trouble against Mac. Mac can be formidable, but his off-stage game is kinda...eh. Kinda like Roy, Ganondorf or Captain Falcon, but at least they won't have much trouble styling on you.

Back