Little known fact about you

I almost never sneeze once. I try not to spit everywhere when I sneeze so I end up doing many smaller sneezes.

- I'm lactose intolerant.
- My hands are always shaking, even if it's subtle.
- I'm terrified of most apes and monkeys, but I love them in video games/cartoons.

Took tap dance classes for a short time
Only thing I really remember was admiring the ballerinas down the hall

Hmm, I've always had quite bad year-round hayfever, I'm basically mildly allergic to anything alive hahah
It's been a bit better the past couple years after I went through desensitisation.
Hasn't stopped me from having two cats though!

I also took tap dance, along with ballet when I was 4 and 5. I loved to dance at home! When I got there though, I never listened to anybody and just wanted to do my own thing. I don’t think I really understood that there were rules to dancing and some of the other students would get mad at me. I just wanted to dance my heart out, and better yet be on stage! I actually cried because I didn’t get more time on stage and all these moms were coming up to me as I sobbed “like, oh sweetie, you did fine!” (I did not do fine and I had no clue about that) But yeah… I never took a dance class after that. It’s pretty ironic too, since I was extremely shy at that age to the point where I would barely talk, but I’ve always liked being on stage, so I’ve done quite a few school plays over the years. (I’m still pretty shy off the stage though)

I was born at 1:11pm (13:11) on the first on March. I have a lot of 1s and 3s in my birthday lol

I'm a huge Johnny Cash fan. My favorite original song by him is Ain't no Grave. Although, I do like his cover of Ghost Riders in the Sky more.

If you know Spanish I also like Juan Garbriel. My favorite song from him is Noa Noa.

I’m not so much of a Pokémon fan as much as I am a Croconaw fan. I prefer other video game series, such as Super Mario and specific sports games.

I have a weak sense of smell. I can smell things like candles if I lean forward and sniff, but if I’m just sitting in a room, and someone says it smells bad/good/like mint, etc. I won’t notice.

I tend to start over games alot, because I like reliving the journey and not finnishing them. Ill get part through a game then restart, or even just about to the end and restart.

It drives my gamer friends crazy lol

I have a Saint Bernard. His name is not Beethoven unfortunately

I tend to start over games alot, because I like reliving the journey and not finnishing them. Ill get part through a game then restart, or even just about to the end and restart.

It drives my gamer friends crazy lol
I’m the same way! Either I get bored halfway through and want to restart, or I just rage quit and forget about the game for like a month before picking it back up and restarting.

Animal Crossing triggered my fear of crabs. I remember going sea creature hunting with my little brother, and I caught a spider crab. Did the scare the living daylights out of me? Yes. Now, thanks to that, I can't go diving for creatures in ACNH anymore, and I can't go to my best friend's house because he has three pet crabs.

I have chronic tinnitus, luckily it's not bad. I'm not sure when it started. My ears used to ring when I was little sometimes, but it was completely different.

When I was little, I could also hear my heartbeat and it scared me when I was in my room by myself at night and didn't know what it was. I called it the "flip flop noise" and made up a story about it coming from an evil place called "Flip Flop Street".

Back