• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
hi! can i please get:

Senmaizuke Barrel​

Wooden-plank Sign​

Pine Bonsai Tree​

Wooden Low Table​

thank you!!

hi! can i please get:

Senmaizuke Barrel​

Wooden-plank Sign​

Pine Bonsai Tree​

Wooden Low Table​

thank you!!
Absolutely, would you be available anytime tomorrow after (by CST) for me to deliver those to you?

Edit: technically this afternoon as it’s currently 1am

Absolutely, would you be available anytime tomorrow after (by CST) for me to deliver those to you?

Edit: technically this afternoon as it’s currently 1am
Okay I think In CST I would be available at 9AM or 9PM to 11PM, let me know if that works : )

Okay I think In CST I would be available at 9AM or 9PM to 11PM, let me know if that works : )
I did not figure you would still be online, would you like to do it now? Otherwise of the times you mentioned I would prefer the 9pm time if that works for you.

Because our time zones are so different, I probably wouldn’t be able to until bout 9pm your time, is that all good?

hi! could i grab these guys please?
  • classic library wall
  • floral swag
  • fruit basket
  • modern wood wall
  • plain wooden shop sign
Of course! I won’t be available to drop these off until after 4:30pm CST today, would any time this evening work for you? Otherwise when would you be available?

Back