• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
hi! can i please get:

Senmaizuke Barrel​

Wooden-plank Sign​

Pine Bonsai Tree​

Wooden Low Table​

thank you!!

hi! can i please get:

Senmaizuke Barrel​

Wooden-plank Sign​

Pine Bonsai Tree​

Wooden Low Table​

thank you!!
Absolutely, would you be available anytime tomorrow after (by CST) for me to deliver those to you?

Edit: technically this afternoon as it’s currently 1am

Absolutely, would you be available anytime tomorrow after (by CST) for me to deliver those to you?

Edit: technically this afternoon as it’s currently 1am
Okay I think In CST I would be available at 9AM or 9PM to 11PM, let me know if that works : )

Okay I think In CST I would be available at 9AM or 9PM to 11PM, let me know if that works : )
I did not figure you would still be online, would you like to do it now? Otherwise of the times you mentioned I would prefer the 9pm time if that works for you.

Because our time zones are so different, I probably wouldn’t be able to until bout 9pm your time, is that all good?

hi! could i grab these guys please?
  • classic library wall
  • floral swag
  • fruit basket
  • modern wood wall
  • plain wooden shop sign

hi! could i grab these guys please?
  • classic library wall
  • floral swag
  • fruit basket
  • modern wood wall
  • plain wooden shop sign
Of course! I won’t be available to drop these off until after 4:30pm CST today, would any time this evening work for you? Otherwise when would you be available?

Back