• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hi there! I'm interested in these DIYs if you still have them:

Decayed Tree
Forbidden Altar

Unfortunately I don't have any recipes you're looking for so it'll be with TBT!

Hi there! I'm interested in these DIYs if you still have them:

Decayed Tree
Forbidden Altar

Unfortunately I don't have any recipes you're looking for so it'll be with TBT!
Yes these are still available, that will be 2 TBT. When would you be available for delivery?

Awesome, thank you so much! I'm available now whenever you're free ^^

I need to guy a few things from ya!

Decayed tree
Golden piggy bank
Mixed fruits bagel
Pull apart bread

Awesome, thank you so much! I'm available now whenever you're free ^^
Sorry I didn’t see this until now, I’ll be online for the next 20 minutes or so otherwise please let me know when you think you will next be available.

Sorry I didn’t see this until now, I’ll be online for the next 20 minutes or so otherwise please let me know when you think you will next be available.
Hi there no worries, I'm available now! Want me to PM you a dodo code?

I need to guy a few things from ya!

Decayed tree
Golden piggy bank
Mixed fruits bagel
Pull apart bread
The decayed tree has been claimed but everything else if still available if that’s acceptable to you. It will be 3 tbt total, when would you be available for delivery?
Post automatically merged:

Hi there no worries, I'm available now! Want me to PM you a dodo code?
Yes please, I’ll be over in a couple minutes with your order.

The decayed tree has been claimed but everything else if still available if that’s acceptable to you. It will be 3 tbt total, when would you be available for delivery?
Sounds perfect! I've got someone coming over to drop some stuff off, but once they're done, I can swing by to your island. Should only be a few minutes :)

Sounds perfect! I've got someone coming over to drop some stuff off, but once they're done, I can swing by to your island. Should only be a few minutes :)
I’m available now, if delivery is acceptable please send me your dodo code whenever you’re ready.

i am interested in the following diys if they are still availible. i will pay with tbt.

gemini closet
iron shelf
iron worktable
rustic-stone wall
sandy beach flooring
sauna heater
shell fountain
shell table
wild-wood wall

i am interested in the following diys if they are still availible. i will pay with tbt.

gemini closet
iron shelf
iron worktable
rustic-stone wall
sandy beach flooring
sauna heater
shell fountain
shell table
wild-wood wall
Yes those are still available, when would you be available for delivery?

Back