Listen to This

Minoranza said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Minoranza said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Minoranza said:
Maybe the sages should act and have more class.
Why should we act? >_>
I'm not going to get into it, but where one posts would be an example.
Oh no a sage posted in the Guliver's Tales board he is such a noob. LOLLOL >_>
No, not there.
Ok, then where shouldn't we post?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Minoranza said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Minoranza said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Minoranza said:
Maybe the sages should act and have more class.
Why should we act? >_>
I'm not going to get into it, but where one posts would be an example.
Oh no a sage posted in the Guliver's Tales board he is such a noob. LOLLOL >_>
No, not there.
Ok, then where shouldn't we post?
I'm not in a position to say.

OddCrazyMe said:
Guys recently there have been issues and differences between sages and staff and members and sages, with Sages and Staff first. Now before I start rambling on let me tell you one thing. Being an average normal member can be just as good as being a sage! Now hold up there. This isn't any riot thing saying how being a sage sucks or anything like that. I'm saying that an average member could be just as good as being a sage if you are willing to put work effort in.

Now I'm not saying start one giant huge review and one humongous debate on video games. You can if you want. Do what you can for the community. Start contests such as people have created FF Contests, Drawing Contests and Sig Making Contests. Now you're probably going to say "Hey wait a minute. Those are ran by sages and staff!" Well there are plenty more contests. I have a load of contests ideas you can do. Since when was the last time we had a trivia that had more than 10 members show up. Not for a long time I can say. When was the last time we had Tank Attack battles and wars? When was the last time we had a "Decode the Hylian Text Contest"?

Now what I'm saying is you guys can take the spotlight too! You don't need any one's permission to run anything-as long as it follows all the rules anyway. Do what you can to make the community a better place!

Anyway as for all the arguments there is no way to change the past but I know we can make a better future. All of the active members and most of the newer members too, are exceptional members and make the forum what it is. The problem is we can't make you all sages. But in the end. Does a rank really make a difference? Do you mind if someone else has a dark green and bold color and you don't?

All of can make the community a better place. Right now TBT may seem in a bad position but it really isn't it is what you make it anyway. If you are the kind of person who may not seem to be good at something than it's ok. You don't need to be good at anything to make a decent post or even just a quick chat. Being here means that you are good at something. You have so many opportunities to learn and expand you qualities, likes and even dislikes. I mean look at how long I've been here. Before I came to TBT I had no clue what Wikipedia was or what Youtube was. I hardly knew how to use InvisionFree but in the long run I learned what all that was and more such as GIMP. Here I've gotten interested in more Artsy things, Naruto, Zelda, and so many other things I can't even list because there are so many.

Remember the community of TBT rests assure in YOUR hands! You don't need to be a sage or even a staff member do have fun. Make the community fun. Make the community as if we were brothers and sisters. Make The Bell Tree a community no one will ever forget. Make The Bell Tree what YOU want it to be!

/Inspirational Post
*claps*

Sounds alot like my rant in that other sage thread. XD

But anwyays, well said.

Back