LINE Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpin'

If you're hesitant to join then don't be, we're a friendly bunch!

Last edited:
Neverming OTL

My phone ran out of battery and my mom won't give me the charger until tomorrow ; _ ;

does anybody know how to turn off notifications for instagram, piano tiles, whisper, fb and wattpad? ughfhegquaj

I was in there before, but the spam was too real ;_;

Youknow, you could turn off notifications for that (not trying to be snarky, but I was just ketting you know so if you wNted to come back to is you could :))

I was in there before, but the spam was too real ;_;

It's a lot more quieter now that half of the members are inactive :) and remember to turn off your notifications for the group chat!

Neverming OTL

My phone ran out of battery and my mom won't give me the charger until tomorrow ; _ ;

does anybody know how to turn off notifications for instagram, piano tiles, whisper, fb and wattpad? ughfhegquaj

for instagram you can go to your settings > push notifications > 'off' for any notifications you don't need
or you could just search "how to turn off ____[app name] notification" on google ;)

Last edited:
It's a lot more quieter now that half of the members are inactive :) and remember to turn off your notifications for the group chat!
Ehh, I'm too boring for big chats anyways :<

*DISCLAIMER*
"FLXX GXD" spoiled our fun and forced us to create a new group. Joining via a link/QR code is now disabled, so PM a member to be added/re-added (if you haven't been already).

Last edited:
I want to try this out but I'm pretty new to line :'3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to try this out but I'm pretty new to line :'3
So I don't understand something but I feel like I'd be intruding as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back