• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LINE Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this only used to talk about TBT stuff? Why not just make a channel in the IRC then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Meh. Fudge it, I'll join because my cousin Jav is in.

I might join in on this later.

Edit: Needs a phone number? Nah. Could use FB but I don't have one plus I'm too lazy to make one. I'll figure something out.

Last edited:
I've sent invites to the people who've PMed me so far and will edit the members list shortly! If you want to join, please send me a PM with your user ID and make sure to make it public so we can find you :) not in a stalkerish way dnw

I've sent invites to the people who've PMed me so far and will edit the members list shortly! If you want to join, please send me a PM with your user ID and make sure to make it public so we can find you :) not in a stalkerish way dnw
Just wanted to note I changed my username today since I joined XD

I might join in on this later.

Edit: Needs a phone number? Nah. Could use FB but I don't have one plus I'm too lazy to make one. I'll figure something out.
Even with FB, you still need a phone number to verify your account D: Tried that with a friend and we had to use her phone number. No one but you can see this number so don't worry! This is LINE's way of securing your account.

REMEMBER TO TURN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS OFF QUICKLY AFTER JOINING

OH, no wonder there has been an increase of member in Line LOL.

But yeah, come join us guys. It's pretty chill here.

I joined it when it first started but haven't talked in it for a few months lmao, everyone was going to bed when i was waking up but I think I'll start talking in it again!

I joined it when it first started but haven't talked in it for a few months lmao, everyone was going to bed when i was waking up but I think I'll start talking in it again!

Ha, yeah, everyone is in bed. I haven't slept yet though. If you want to join, just follow the instructions on the first page. : D

Ha, yeah, everyone is in bed. I haven't slept yet though. If you want to join, just follow the instructions on the first page. : D

I think I'm still in the group but I can't remember my password for it >__< I'll make a new account :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back