Kittyinpink87

Animal Lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So does anyone like a certain villager more because they remind you of someone dear to you?

Me for example was so happy when Rudy moved in the other day because he reminds me of my late cat Milo in appearance.

I'd love to hear your stories. And pics are welcome here too.

Oh, absolutely! Flurry reminds me of the hamster I had when I was 18 or so, since she was an albino hammie also.

Ruby is very near and dear to me because my dearly departed Bun Bun also had red (opaque) eyes. I imagine that if Ruby and Genji had a baby, it would look a lot like Bun Bun. She had brown ears and feet kinda like Genji.

None really resemble any pets, but I do like Pekoe, Teddy and Axel because their birthdays are the same as my fiance's, mine and my daughter's. :)

None of the villagers remind me of any pets I've ever had. I had a dog named Poppie and guinea pigs named Peanut and Daisy, but the villagers don't remind me of them.

When I got my dog Daisy, about a week later, a dog named Daisy moved into my town! They even look alike :D

my rabbit reminds me of genji :blush: uh but i accidentally voided genji in my main town, my bad~~~

My cat and Purrl look pretty similar.
And Lucy reminds me of someone I know, but it's mostly because they have the same name, lol.

I have a cat called Daisy, but I don't like the villager Daisy more because of it.

There's also a villager called... idk... was it Avery or something? Anyway, me and her share the same birthday, but I have absolutely no idea what she's like, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Yeah, I don't like villagers more just because they remind me of people/pets close to me.

So Hamlet reminds me of my current pet hamster pancakes! The coloring and attitude too lol, since he's always running around like he trying to get swole... and he lifted up his cage lid when I had it weighted down too and escaped, rude

Mitzi reminds me looks wise of my family cat Cori (short for coriander) if you made mitzi's blue parts dark brown! however, my cat would be a snooty rather than a normal... she not very nice to new people lol

and Lolly has the same coloring as my sister's new cat Flula, the gray coloring with dark gray stripes is perfect. But that cat is crazy so I would put her as a peppy not a normal lol

Melba reminds me of my dog lol. She's an apricot coloured toy poodle and has a huge nose like a koala... yeah I think I'm the only one who sees the resemblance though.

Tom reminds me of someone I know in real life. So I was determined to keep him right when I got him in my town regardless as to whether I liked him or not. But then he ended up being the nicest villager ever so it was a double win for me! :D

So Hamlet reminds me of my current pet hamster pancakes! The coloring and attitude too lol, since he's always running around like he trying to get swole... and he lifted up his cage lid when I had it weighted down too and escaped, rude

Mitzi reminds me looks wise of my family cat Cori (short for coriander) if you made mitzi's blue parts dark brown! however, my cat would be a snooty rather than a normal... she not very nice to new people lol

and Lolly has the same coloring as my sister's new cat Flula, the gray coloring with dark gray stripes is perfect. But that cat is crazy so I would put her as a peppy not a normal lol

Omg that is so cute!
Lolly looks like my cat Lily and Kiki looks like my mothers black cat.

One ugly villager has my mother's name... She actually used to be in my town, but she moved out a while ago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But one of my favorite villagers has a name that brings back bad memories and I'm really torn... He often appeared while villager reseting, but never in a good place.

kiki reminds me of my cat lexie.. although my cat would probably have a peppy personality :blush:

Punchy reminds me of a cat I used to have. He was run over by a car about a year before I got the game, and Punchy was one of my starting villagers in ACNL. He's been in my town ever since.

Back