• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

LGBTQ+ Friends?

i'm a bi girl!! here's my FC in case the i don't have one in the side thingy: 2680-9638-1645
i've got a new router now, so hopefully i can use the online side of acnl for once :p

Gay rainbow unicorn blah blah here :)
I would be friends with you. I'm male and my mayor name is rafay!

Ally here! I am cool with everyone unless they are a jerk. My best friend is figuring out her gender identity right now and I could always use some advice on how to help them.

Ally here! I am cool with everyone unless they are a jerk. My best friend is figuring out her gender identity right now and I could always use some advice on how to help them.

Would say be there for them, be open to listening and talking, educate yourself, and support their decision.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wanted to say that I'm proud of all the people in this thread for coming out and/or figuring out who they are (gender identity, transitioning, accepting, etc.).

It's a huge accomplishment, and I'm so so proud of you guys.

Would say be there for them, be open to listening and talking, educate yourself, and support their decision.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wanted to say that I'm proud of all the people in this thread for coming out and/or figuring out who they are (gender identity, transitioning, accepting, etc.).

It's a huge accomplishment, and I'm so so proud of you guys.

Nice sentiment :) TY to everyone else on this post as well!

Absolutely. And that's part of the struggle that we as LGBTQ+ people face. We have a very hard time finding other people like us because we don't know where to look. Anyways, all of us, at least on this thread, are here for you guys as friends, allies, and most importantly, listeners. Please inbox me if I can be a friend to any of you who needs one.

Absolutely. And that's part of the struggle that we as LGBTQ+ people face. We have a very hard time finding other people like us because we don't know where to look. Anyways, all of us, at least on this thread, are here for you guys as friends, allies, and most importantly, listeners. Please inbox me if I can be a friend to any of you who needs one.

Along with not knowing where to look, there's looking for a space that's both safe and accepting^

(My inbox is also open for anybody)

Im straight but ive had many friends whos been trans or gay or bi.im a friend to everyone im here to speak to as well. :)

I'm a nb trans boy. We've met before but it's really cool to see this community here.

Another non-binary person here :)

I am happy to add friend codes from anyone who'd like to be added.

My friend code is to the left.

Thanks,
Vix.

Hi, I'm just a bi guy, but I still could look for people to play with, so if you just want to play and talk for a bit, let me know and add me :D

Plz add me! I’m currently in a heterosexual relationship, but I’m bisexual and I love the gays <3 my town is still new but I would love if I had some friends to play with! My name is brwinton

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll add u

Last edited:
I'm going to add you right now, probably just to see your town and everything.

Edit: added! tell me when can I enter

Last edited:
Don't know if this is still active anymore. ;u; But I'm an iconic queen gay male and I need friends... <3 My FC is in my signature and on the side.

Back