• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Global LF: WA FT: 1-5 Cards as I went crazy at Target and now I have too many duplicates

Drea92

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hey everyone! So I went a bit crazy at Target and now I have a lot of duplicates. I am looking for the Welcome Amiibo cards as I have zero of those. I have no problem trading multiple cards. I am also willing to trade for Japanese or other regions. I do want pictures before any are mailed out. I will also send picture. Linked below is the excel sheet I made for all of them. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello. I would love to trade my 403 Isabelle for your 414 Daisy Mae. It's the last card I need!
Although it looks like you may have a 403 Isabelle pending. Let me know.

Hey!

I have 290 Caroline, 335 Dotty, and 395 Cally --- would be interested in 051 Opal, 172 Agnes, and 317 Goldie.

PM if interested :)

Hey everyone! So I went a bit crazy at Target and now I have a lot of extras of cards I already have. I have no problem trading multiple cards but I do want pictures before any are mailed out. I will also send picture. Linked below is the excel sheet I made for all of them. Thank you!

Hi! Is 424 Isabelle still available?

Hi I have 313 Pavé, would like to trade for 415 Kicks or 418 Gulliver

I don't think I have anything you need, but would you be willing to trade one of your Anhka for anything on this list? Multiples also fine.
Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 11.13.12 AM.png

Hello. I would love to trade my 403 Isabelle for your 414 Daisy Mae. It's the last card I need!
Although it looks like you may have a 403 Isabelle pending. Let me know.
Sorry for the lateness of this, but I do have Isabelle now. Sorry!
Post automatically merged:

Hey!

I have 290 Caroline, 335 Dotty, and 395 Cally --- would be interested in 051 Opal, 172 Agnes, and 317 Goldie.

PM if interested :)

Hi! Is 424 Isabelle still available?
Isabelle is still available!

Last edited:
Hi! I don’t think I have anything you’re searching for unless I missed something, but I was wondering if you’d like to trade one of your extra ankha cards for any of the cards I have!
29463E6E-F226-4777-92DB-8A65C7EA2CFB.jpeg

Do you have NA cards? If you do, would you be willing to trade the series 5 specials 1:1 for them? I have several welcome amiibo cards for trade

Hi! I have EU WA #30 Louie! Would you be willing to trade #392 Cranston and #248 Hazel for him? Thanks!

Back