• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global [FT] 100+ Cards Series 1-5, WA. [LF] Mystery Trades!

Hey, I have a SP and normal card that you want and you have two normal cards that I want. That’s only two cards and I live in Australia, (EU cards) do you still want to trade? I’ve also requested for access to your spreadsheet :)

Just had a bunch of cards arrive so I've updated my sheet and thought I'll do a little bump to this post :)

Hi~
I have Ozzie! I am also from UK if that helps things. Sadly don't have anymore cards you need. Lemmie know which cards from your list would be an acceptable trade for Ozzie; was looking for one of the villager cards rather than an SP.
Thanks~

Hi~
I have Ozzie! I am also from UK if that helps things. Sadly don't have anymore cards you need. Lemmie know which cards from your list would be an acceptable trade for Ozzie; was looking for one of the villager cards rather than an SP.
Thanks~

Hey sorry forgot to reply! I'm happy for any for any. The ones marked in green on my list are now in pending trades

Hey sorry forgot to reply! I'm happy for any for any. The ones marked in green on my list are now in pending trades
Hiya~
No worries, so, I have Ozzie's card. You don't mind me trading for a card that woudln't be in the same series? (Had people who rather trade for series to another series card hence the ask), because if not, could I trade Ozzie for Daisy?
I can send a PM with a pic of Ozzie's card with my profile name~

Back