Global LF: WA FT: 1-5 Cards as I went crazy at Target and now I have too many duplicates

Drea92

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hey everyone! So I went a bit crazy at Target and now I have a lot of duplicates. I am looking for the Welcome Amiibo cards as I have zero of those. I have no problem trading multiple cards. I am also willing to trade for Japanese or other regions. I do want pictures before any are mailed out. I will also send picture. Linked below is the excel sheet I made for all of them. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello. I would love to trade my 403 Isabelle for your 414 Daisy Mae. It's the last card I need!
Although it looks like you may have a 403 Isabelle pending. Let me know.

Hey!

I have 290 Caroline, 335 Dotty, and 395 Cally --- would be interested in 051 Opal, 172 Agnes, and 317 Goldie.

PM if interested :)

Hey everyone! So I went a bit crazy at Target and now I have a lot of extras of cards I already have. I have no problem trading multiple cards but I do want pictures before any are mailed out. I will also send picture. Linked below is the excel sheet I made for all of them. Thank you!

Hi! Is 424 Isabelle still available?

Hi I have 313 Pavé, would like to trade for 415 Kicks or 418 Gulliver

I don't think I have anything you need, but would you be willing to trade one of your Anhka for anything on this list? Multiples also fine.
Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 11.13.12 AM.png

Hello. I would love to trade my 403 Isabelle for your 414 Daisy Mae. It's the last card I need!
Although it looks like you may have a 403 Isabelle pending. Let me know.
Sorry for the lateness of this, but I do have Isabelle now. Sorry!
Post automatically merged:

Hey!

I have 290 Caroline, 335 Dotty, and 395 Cally --- would be interested in 051 Opal, 172 Agnes, and 317 Goldie.

PM if interested :)

Hi! Is 424 Isabelle still available?
Isabelle is still available!

Last edited:
Hi! I don’t think I have anything you’re searching for unless I missed something, but I was wondering if you’d like to trade one of your extra ankha cards for any of the cards I have!
29463E6E-F226-4777-92DB-8A65C7EA2CFB.jpeg

Do you have NA cards? If you do, would you be willing to trade the series 5 specials 1:1 for them? I have several welcome amiibo cards for trade

Hi! I have EU WA #30 Louie! Would you be willing to trade #392 Cranston and #248 Hazel for him? Thanks!

Back