• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global [FT] 100+ Cards Series 1-5, WA. [LF] Mystery Trades!

MamutaBay

Gardener Egg
Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hello!

I've got over 100 cards to trade across all series, BUT I miss the joy of opening pack with the mystery of who's inside. What I want to do is let you see all the cards I'm missing and let you pick who you send to trade without telling me! If you can then mark it on the spreadsheet to avoid me recieving duplicates.

Only preferences is when it comes to special cards either swap for another special or a more sought after card (for example Kiki).

Trades are worldwide but only looking for europe cards (these tend to have 4/5 names printed on them and the main name is thinner)

For trades out of the UK, multiple cards to trade is preferred just to save on shipping :D

If you would like a mystery package from the cards I have, we can make a new sheet where you list cards you are looking for and I'll pick from there!

[Updated 27/10/23]
[Link to the Google Sheet here!]

Last edited:
oups, it was a mistake message, don't pay attention

Last edited:
Hi!I have seen 3 cards you have that I need and I have like 3 special, 5 normals cards you need.

bumping the thread as I'm setting it to Global trades but I'm only looking for EU cards.

Also I have a few more cards up for trade so I've updated the sheet!

Hi, I'm interested in 14 Ketchup (and 33 Ellie if she's available, I didn't know what the pink highlight means). I have several of your ISO. Please let me know if you would be interested in any: 47 Knox, 73 Flo, 154 Rhonda, 345 Naomi, 06 Hornsby, 31 Bea, and 43 Sprocket

Hi, I'm interested in 14 Ketchup (and 33 Ellie if she's available, I didn't know what the pink highlight means). I have several of your ISO. Please let me know if you would be interested in any: 47 Knox, 73 Flo, 154 Rhonda, 345 Naomi, 06 Hornsby, 31 Bea, and 43 Sprocket
Hello! So Ellie, is gone unfortunately (pink was for a pending trade so I don't accidentally agree to someone twice).

I'm happy to do a one for one trade if you are in the UK? 😊

Hello! So Ellie, is gone unfortunately (pink was for a pending trade so I don't accidentally agree to someone twice).

I'm happy to do a one for one trade if you are in the UK? 😊
Hi, sorry for my late reply. Unfortunately, I'm not in the UK. Thanks though!

Hi there! I’m new here but I was wondering if you were still looking to trade? I only have 2 that you’re looking for but I’m wondering if you still have Sherb and Celeste and would be willing to trade 😊
I’m in the EU by the way!

Hey! I still need 407 Celeste and 416 Saharah and I have 06 Hornsby and 18 Jacob (Jakey). They're EU cards and I'm located in the Netherlands 😊

Hey! I still need 407 Celeste and 416 Saharah and I have 06 Hornsby and 18 Jacob (Jakey). They're EU cards and I'm located in the Netherlands 😊
Hey, I'm sorry Celeste went off in my last trade I hadn't updated the page yet :( were there any other cards you were looking for?

Hi! I need 17 Ursala, 198 Agent S, 334 Erik, 366 Ribbot, 386 Rosie, and 390 O'Hare. I have 1 WA and 5 normal villagers from your list. All EU cards

Hi! I need 17 Ursala, 198 Agent S, 334 Erik, 366 Ribbot, 386 Rosie, and 390 O'Hare. I have 1 WA and 5 normal villagers from your list. All EU cards
Hey that's great I'll send you a direct message :D

Also I've just added a couple new cards that I have for trade in case you need them and have any more to trade :)

114 - Blanca
236 - Freckles
306 - Tommy
308 - Leilani

Hi there. I have 1 EU WA to trade for your 29 julia.

I haven’t traded here on this site but have trade consistently on Facebook groups & Reddit. This is copy & pasted from Reddit to show confirmed trades:
u/earth_hldr flair is: 10 Exchanges | :pro: Pro

Hi there. I have 1 EU WA to trade for your 29 julia.

I haven’t traded here on this site but have trade consistently on Facebook groups & Reddit. This is copy & pasted from Reddit to show confirmed trades:
u/earth_hldr flair is: 10 Exchanges | :pro: Pro
Hello! Welcome to the site ^^

Are you UK based as I trade outside of the UK when trading multiple cards :D

I would love to trade a NA card on your need list for 362 Static Realized this is looking for EU cards😅

Last edited:
Back