Looking For LF Dream Villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kralkatorrik

~Mayor of Okayama~
Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
shutting thread down because everyone seems to vanish lol, ill try again in a diffrent post...

Last edited:
Hi! I have O’hare, Marshal, Stitches, and Fauna! I can do 5 TBT each which is 20 for all if you’d like :)

Hi! I have O’hare, Marshal, Stitches, and Fauna! I can do 5 TBT each which is 20 for all if you’d like :)

Hi! Id be happy to take marshal! I have no room right now for the others but i can try to get the other villagers to leave soon, the tbt amount is fine with me when are you available?

Hi! Id be happy to take marshal! I have no room right now for the others but i can try to get the other villagers to leave soon, the tbt amount is fine with me when are you available?

Sounds good! I’m available 3 PM - 9 PM pst.

Hey! Tangy's in my town! I don't have her in boxes or planning to move yet, but I'm trying to move most of my villagers that aren't dreamies so I can get some dreamies, and I'd hate to see her leave without trying to give her a home. She might be ready to move by the time you have room, and I can keep her in boxes until you're ready.

Hi! I have room for tangy right now! Im currently cycling villagers in bad places so ill prpbably have room for the other persons villager by then, are you available right now?

Hi! I have room for tangy right now! Im currently cycling villagers in bad places so ill prpbably have room for the other persons villager by then, are you available right now?

Ah, I'm afraid she isn't ready right now. And something came up, so I may be unable to be online for quite a while, sorry..

If I can get on, though, I'll make sure to let you know and get her ready to go!

Ah, I'm afraid she isn't ready right now. And something came up, so I may be unable to be online for quite a while, sorry..

If I can get on, though, I'll make sure to let you know and get her ready to go!

Oh... Okay! No worries, i hope everythings all right!

Hi there!

I currently have all the amiibo cards of your dreamies! which ones do you still need? I can get them to you got 10 tbt each

Hi there!

I currently have all the amiibo cards of your dreamies! which ones do you still need? I can get them to you got 10 tbt each

I can currently take marshal if your available right now, im working on making room for everyone, would you mind if i msged you later when i had room for another? :)

hi!

I can get you Marina for free, if you'd like :)

Last edited:
hi!

I can get you Marina for free, if you'd like :)

Thats be great <3 what time are you available (im legit sad tho cause everyone that pops up here vanishes and ive had no luck getting any of the villagers lol, now im just getting them whenever available...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back