Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (62) +
Buying bushes because I can't seem to get them to be for sale on tortimer island after all the days ive gone. Looking for any type aside from Holly (Hibiscus, Hydrangea, Azalea, and Sweet Olive).

You name a price, and I'll try to make it work. Very unaware of the current TBT market but I have TBT that I can give in exchange as well as IGB.

Much thanks,
~bronzeelf

You can visit and buy the bushes in my gardening shop today if you'd like. Neither of them are holly. Just let me know if you'd like to visit, and I'll open my gate for you.

And no charge, just bring a few bells so you can buy them for yourself. :)

You can visit and buy the bushes in my gardening shop today if you'd like. Neither of them are holly. Just let me know if you'd like to visit, and I'll open my gate for you.

And no charge, just bring a few bells so you can buy them for yourself. :)

Hey again! Are you available right now? I can be on in a few minutes.

If you'd like to visit again tomorrow, or any other day, to buy more bushes or anything else, feel free to post in my help thread. There's a link in my signature. :)

Hello, I have bushes of all types, and can offer them to you. 🙂 I'll also try to go to the island on all of my towns to see if hibiscus bushes show up as well. I can message you back when I'm home to see how many bushes I have available for you. And payment in TBT would be great if ever. Please let me know if you're interested.

Hello, I have bushes of all types, and can offer them to you. 🙂 I'll also try to go to the island on all of my towns to see if hibiscus bushes show up as well. I can message you back when I'm home to see how many bushes I have available for you. And payment in TBT would be great if ever. Please let me know if you're interested.

Hey! That would be awesome! Let me know when you're online again and we can schedule a visit :)

Hello, I'll be playing later on tonight. My time zone is PST. I have some errands to run right now. But I'll definitely collect everything for you tonight, and maybe we can trade tomorrow for sure? Let me know when you will be available a few hours from now.

Hello, I'll be playing later on tonight. My time zone is PST. I have some errands to run right now. But I'll definitely collect everything for you tonight, and maybe we can trade tomorrow for sure? Let me know when you will be available a few hours from now.

I'll probably be on semi-active til 12:00 EST (9:00 PST i think) and tomorrow I'm driving home from vacation so will be offline til late at night if at all. So lmk if you're available tonight and how much TBT you're thinking abt per bush.

I'm playing right now, so I'm gathering things for you now. Will message you through the night as I play. And I'm thinking 1-2 TBT per shrub? Please let me know if this is OK.

I have about 22 bush starts right now. I have 2 more accounts to check on...

Let me know if you wanna trade sometime tonight for those. I had no luck on the islands I traveled to thus far for hibiscus bushes, but I have some in the mix for you.

Let me know if you wanna trade sometime tonight for those. I had no luck on the islands I traveled to thus far for hibiscus bushes, but I have some in the mix for you.

sorry for the lack of updates. I was still recovering from the long car ride. If you're still around, would be willing to make the trade sometime soon, but I understand if you change your mind. Lmk. :)

I can make the trade. I'll be available in about 1.5 hrs though, cuz im running some errands right now.
Post automatically merged:

I have the bushes already ready for you. I can check my islands today 1 more time for hibiscus before we do the trade as well.

I have yellow hibiscus bushes on my island! Please let me know how many you'd like.

Back