• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Lemme have your dream code!

Nekoneko

黒猫
Bells
May I have anyones dream code that has a themed town? I see people talking about having like a forest themed town and such and I would love to see what some people have done with theirs! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hiya c: My DA is 5500-5128-3236. Fairy-tale themed... If you wanna see some screenshots, I have some here in my thread

Hope you enjoy!! c:

(oh, wip means it's a work in progress, not finished yet)

I have two towns. The dream addresses are in my signature. One is still a work in progress, but you can visit them both if you want.

Thanks everyone! I'll give ya feed back as I visit :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya c: My DA is 5500-5128-3236. Fairy-tale themed... If you wanna see some screenshots, I have some here in my thread

Hope you enjoy!! c:

(oh, wip means it's a work in progress, not finished yet)
Ohhh! Makes sense haha Thx

It's a lil different from a forest theme, but Baker is hard-core Sherlock Holmes themed. And I'm pretty proud of it~ the DA is in my signature if you want to pop by.

I have a rock and roll themed town (Rock City), DA: 4300-5645-1082, and a Christmas themed town called Frostown, DA: 4100-5619-8583. I also have a starry night/cloud town called Kalopsia which is the least finished of the three, but I've made significant progress, DA: 5500-5757-2458. You're welcome to check out any or all of them!

Here is mine: 4100-5697-7719
I don't have an overall town theme but I have sections of my town themed differently.

Back