Leaving the gates open as much as I can!

krosen

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello everyone!

I got my hands on an used 3ds and an ACNL copy, so I've created a 2nd town that I will try to leave open as much as I can. :)

I had this idea after having fun at AmperDavid's town (from the "Nightplay" thread). So if you play really late at night, or if you live in Australia and your "nightplay" is actually "morningplay" here, my town will probably be open to visitors (unless I loose connection while I'm sleeping or away from home).

I've changed my profile to show my 2nd FC and the info about my 2nd town: Passport, mayor Visa.
I time travel, so my in-game time is all over the place. It doesn't follow a fixed time zone. :p
Also, I have the Bell Boom Ordinance, so it's a great place to sell your stuff. :blush:

Passport's Rules: be respectful to other players, don't cut down trees, don't send my villagers items through letters, don't dig up/fall into the pitfall seed I've placed at the top right corner of the map. Everything else is allowed: running, digging fossils, shaking trees, shopping, sending letters to me/my villagers...

Oh, right now I'm trying to plant at least 60 perfect apple trees, so I will be thankfull if you leave those fruits for me (or plant them yourself). If you want to help me with this endeavour, you can send me perfect apples through letters. :blush:

*Edit* New rule: please, check if your wifi connection is stable and if both your system and ACNL data are up-to-date. I'll verify mine everyday in order to avoid disconnections. :cool:

Last edited:
I'm a regular visit to AmperDavid's town, so I'd love to come visit yours too! :)

Awesome! I'm adding you. Wow...to have a second 3DS...amazing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! I'm adding you. Wow...to have a second 3DS...amazing...Please add me!

OK, added everyone that posted so far. :)
The gates will stay closed for a bit while I develop the town, but will be open soon.

Back